Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just post pics of your 2g lude im curious to see wat other people has done....ill start

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Dude is this not the same thing as the 2nd gen virtual car show on down the list
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
B6 skt

Lol I'm sure you wouldn't if you saw the state it's in at the moment!! lol!! Under major renovation but the chassis is the most rot free SI i've some across in a long while so it will have to do!! Really needs a new rear quarter and inner arch but fibreglass will have to do for the moment, i have a car with some panels that are good so might cut them off and have them welded to it. I am really upset with myself 5 years ago just after i got B6 SKT i found a really mint silver SI and was haggling over £50 if i had none the extent of the rust on B6 SKT i would never of let that one go but i did was really mint only had one little patch of rust at the bottom of the sill on the rear arches rest was like new mileage wasn't bad either kept in contact with the guy who bought it but haven't heard from him in a while he's up in middlesborough probably a lot rustier now or worse been trashed although he was a car nut was doing up a triumph dolomite but i think he's got attached to it now might try and email him again see how it's doing!
Greg when you going to bring me a head to do for your 3g!! If you need any advice more than welcome to ask also know a kick arse guy who can make pukka exhuast headers and systems, as well as anything that involves tubing roll cages and custom inlet manifolds for ITB's or webers etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.