Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
s2000 seats go from anywhere between 600-2200 bucks and thats not including shippin... the steering wheels go for 400 for no air bag and up from there with a damn airbag... so if i want two leather seats and a steering wheel for my girls lude... im looking at over 1000 bucks just for that but more than likely more... but i can find prelude seats and steering wheels for not much at all... that just makes me mad... sorry had to vent a lil bit

·
Registered
433 Posts
what did you expect, s2k seats are amazing, im sure you could find an rsx steering wheel or something cheap

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Buy an S2000. I have to agree with 97 Type that it isnt really any surprise how expensive the stuff is. But sorry and hope the venting is able to clear your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Damn that is expensive lol but yeah man it is to be expected... i would just redo the ludes seats they are really nice in my opinion

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the point was just to do something diff ya know.. rsx's are done a lot and i dont have the money nor do i really want an s2k but yes i agree the seats and steering wheel are awesome... she loved them and like i said, it was just to do something diff to her lude... but i guess ill prob give her mine to redo or something

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yeah different is what i go for as well what about junk yards? Or maybe just get the wheel and save for the seats idk just tryin to help haha

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah different is what i go for as well what about junk yards? Or maybe just get the wheel and save for the seats idk just tryin to help haha
yeah thats about the route ill have to go... tax return baby... its nice

racing steering wheel with redone prelude seat?
the racing steering wheel is pretty much out cause she wants to have an airbag... she saw the s2000 steering wheel (not knowing what it was) and her eyes lit up and out came "i love that steering wheel... its sexy" so yeah... but now redo her prelude is prob whats gonna happen cause thatll only be like 200 bucks

·
Oh Gee
2,276 Posts
you dont want s2k seats, they are uncomfortable and dont have lumbar... if you have back pains like me...

RSX seats are more reasonable...

hell.. you can get a set of tenzo r seats for under $700

as for the steering wheel.. they can be found for $300 w/ airbag

·
Registered
763 Posts
the S2K steering wheel wont fit your 4 th gen, unless you want 1 for your gf's 5th gen.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
my suggestion as a married man, tell her to get off her lazy ass and get a job and pay for her own upgrades. lol but if you really really want them take some tools and find one sitting on a buy here pay here lot and snatch the seats and wheel. take it for a test drive a few days before and while you are out in it loosen all the seat bolt remove 2 from each seat on each corner. i'm not sure hoe the wheel comes off but if screws are involved get them out. then one night go get you new stuff. just make sure you hide it well for a couple weeks and bam new interior and lots o sex for you.

·
Registered
128 Posts
my suggestion as a married man, tell her to get off her lazy ass and get a job and pay for her own upgrades. lol but if you really really want them take some tools and find one sitting on a buy here pay here lot and snatch the seats and wheel. take it for a test drive a few days before and while you are out in it loosen all the seat bolt remove 2 from each seat on each corner. i'm not sure hoe the wheel comes off but if screws are involved get them out. then one night go get you new stuff. just make sure you hide it well for a couple weeks and bam new interior and lots o sex for you.

i smell an online scammer in the making

(note to self don't buy shit from this guy)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
i smell an online scammer in the making

(note to self don't buy shit from this guy)
i'm a pack rat i don't usually sell stuff. i still have a full suspension, steering system, heads, and various other 300 parts in my prelude trunk.

no i am not an online scammer in the making. i am one of those people that gets caught eating a grape from a bag at walmart and arrested for shoplifting. so the ONLY illegal thing i do is speed.

i love my third gen seats.

oh i got these condos on the beach for sale if anyone is interested call 1800.... j/k

·
_
2,494 Posts
the look of the rSX seats in fifth gens fits perfectly. i wonder why they didnt put those same seats in the lude.

ps - stealing is for slimy low-lifes. nothing more disrespectful and harmful than stealing someone's property. i loathe thieves.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i got my s2k seats for 375 picked up it was a 2 hr drive and 8 in tolls at the time gas was 450 a gallon so i got them for about 425.

check s2ki.com i found a local user i also made sure he owned an s2k so i knew the wernt stolen got to go for a ride in his with his new bride seats

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
ps - stealing is for slimy low-lifes. nothing more disrespectful and harmful than stealing someone's property. i loathe thieves.
you mean the government.

i really don't steal things. i've had 3 systems stolen from 3 different cars. i had a landlord steal my guitar because i was a day late on rent. my expensive floor jack was stolen out of the back of my locked jeep. i hate thieves. i really didn't think anyone would take my post seriously. i meant it as a joke.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh im not getting the seats or steering wheel... thats why i was complaining about the price cause she'll bitch lol if it was my lude then i wouldnt care, id just save but yes its for her 5th gen lude... ill look into the rsx stuff though and call around local junkyards

1 - 20 of 20 Posts