Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Back 2 Hackin
4,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t been here in ages, I sold my Luke last year and miss it to death. Took forever to find the right buyer who would actually care for the car. I’m planning on working on a Honda Civic next

·
Registered
600 Posts
I haven’t been here in ages, I sold my Luke last year and miss it to death. Took forever to find the right buyer who would actually care for the car. I’m planning on working on a Honda Civic next
I'm still here (though I guess I never mattered much back in the day) and doing stuff to my Lude. My build thread is dead but the car isn't. Guess I should update it :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm here but very few else are...before long I suspect this forum will become data only. FB has all the Prelude groups now...not as special as the forum community.

·
Super Moderator
6,408 Posts
Still alive and kicking. I'm in contact with a good bit of the community outside of here, most of us have their cars still. Time to work on them, let alone post here, is slim to none.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I'm still here. I've had Asuka for 16 years now and I have no plan on giving her up. I have another project car that's been hogging the attention lately (dorito-powered), but I'm not leaving the community even though I don't post much anymore. FB has become the death of many good things, and I hope PP.com isn't one of them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have recently joined the group. I have always been a fan of the 3rd gen Preludes and bought fellow forum member DuckeeDoug's 1991 Blue Si, with a blown head gasket. I appreciate all the information in this forum, and will continue to reference it as I slowly go about replacing the HG.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts