Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant get the sides to fit towards the front of the car, by the looks of them, it looks as it would just go right on as it was molded for the car

this is a true WW kit thick urethane. its like the fender stops it from wanting to go in.

in the thread i got it from someone said the logo looked like a post WW/VIS logo

here is a pic of the logo

·
Registered
139 Posts
dont you have to unscrew the three nails that are towards the rear of the front wheel in the plastic fender? and shouldnt it be put into place by pushing it back after you push it in just like the oem fenders and shit just wondering. dont know exactly how after market sides work but if its a reputable place like ww then it should use all the brackets

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
that's not what my ww logo looked like (and i def didn't have one on the actual body pieces), but that might have changed since the buyout.

how about some pictures of how the fitment isn't working. that'd help us more than the logo pic.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
I have that logo on my WW kit...My sides didn't fit perfect though. There's about 1" space left on the rear part of the sideskirt.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well they fit better in the rear that towards the front.

here is a pic of what im talking about

and the logo is on the inside of the skirt

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
My skirts are just like urs.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
i had to dremel part of mine to get them to fit.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
other than that the rear is perfect. the rear of the sides fit good, and i dont have the front

im sure i can do like what boosted521 did and just dremel part of it off and it will fit fine.

at least it isnt fiberglass.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts