Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, recently I have been looking into getting some upgraded sway bars, as well as strut tower bars for my car. However, finding them is difficult as it appears nobody is making them consistently. So I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone has any used parts they would be willing to get rid of. Ideally I am looking for mustardcats strut tower bars, both front and rear, and a whiteline rear sway bar. I am located in northeastern US, and willing to pick up parts if they are reasonably local. Also totally willing to ship parts.

Let me know what's out there, thanks guys

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I got some rust repair to do but once that is done I plan to sell the last 3 sets of front and rear my mustard cat reproduction stb's. You can see them in the 4sale section of this website. I have tons of pictures. They are already welded up it is just a matter of getting where I can set some time and space aside for powdercoating per customers request of the powder I have. Then order the rest of the parts and ship them out. The price will be $280 shipped in the contiguous united states. Shipping has gone up over the years and so has the parts.

go to http://prelude3g.com if you want a rear mustard cat sway bar. That is you will find unless someone wants to sell you a used whiteline. His rear sway bar is heavy duty and stiffer then whiteline. It is also heat treated if I am not mistaken and powder coated too.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cudaboy, I am very interested. I looked through all of the pictures on the thread you posted the link to, and I would love to purchase a set, front and rear. Send me a PM and we can discuss the details. Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts