Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I know that this is an old thread but I was just wondering why we cannot just use an aftermarket throttle body for an f22 it is a direct bolt on and just the stock one is like .5mm larger than ours (I found out about the direct bolt on out of desperation needed 1 tried 1 u know)

·
Premium Member
16,566 Posts
I know that this is an old thread but I was just wondering why we cannot just use an aftermarket throttle body for an f22 it is a direct bolt on and just the stock one is like .5mm larger than ours (I found out about the direct bolt on out of desperation needed 1 tried 1 u know)
If it works then, post pictures and do a write up. No one has said anything because know one has tried or they did not want to share their experiment.

·
Registered
252 Posts
gotcha im not real good at how to's or pics but i will do my best

·
Premium Member
16,566 Posts
gotcha im not real good at how to's or pics but i will do my best

How to post up pictures you want show:

1. Go to www.photobucket.com and register(its free)

2. Upload your pictures. Once your photos are uploaded, just clik on the photo you want to link to your post or thread. Make sure to keep the thread open in a separate window so you will be able to "copy & paste" to your post reply.

3. Right clik on the photo after you have opened up your photo.

4.Select "Properties"

5. Highlight the Address(URL) example:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/seantydingco/ps4.jpg?t=1174847693

6. Right clik on the highlighted Address(URL) and clik "copy"

7. Now go back to the Post Reply window and clik on the "Insert Image" icon will look like this below.

8. Now just erase whatever is in the address bar, and right clik in the address bar and paste the (URL)Address into the address bar, and clik "OK"

9. Your picutre will be linked to your post. Now just repeat the process for anymore pictures you want to link.

Now hurry up and show us what you are talking about. We like pictures!!!:wink:

Sean

21 - 24 of 24 Posts