Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had just left the pool with a full load of people in my 3g (5 incl. me) and i decided i was gonna drive at the absolute max speed around every hair pin (even though i only have 13s) and i freaking know that i pushed my cornering/gripping ability to the absolute max, and then way over that,

so therefore i say that "my gaurdian angels love me"

but yah(side note) IT WAS FUN!!! doing tons of 20-30mph hairpins at like 45-65, winding out 3rd/4th gear and having to slam the brakes before the next corner,

"AAW I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!"

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
if I were your guardian angel I'd let you slip up a little bit and feel what it's like to almost kill 4 of your friends because you drive irresponsibly. Hopefully you'd stop being a dumbass then... dont risk other peoples lives man, not cool.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
teamable said:
so i had just left the pool with a full load of people in my 3g (5 incl. me) and i decided i was gonna drive at the absolute max speed around every hair pin (even though i only have 13s) and i freaking know that i pushed my cornering/gripping ability to the absolute max, and then way over that,

so therefore i say that "my gaurdian angels love me"

but yah(side note) IT WAS FUN!!! doing tons of 20-30mph hairpins at like 45-65, winding out 3rd/4th gear and having to slam the brakes before the next corner,

"AAW I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!"
Your fucking awesome! pure genius....

I also hear suicides are cool too.....even better when you convice 4 others to do it with you.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha theres no way i would have risked there lives, i knew if i slid id end up in the other lane(there was no traffic), and i was going uphill, so there was room for recovery.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Like i said "there was plenty of room to correct" i was just amazed that my tires wouldnt slide, kinda lame, cause i wanted to get sideways... haha i know it sounds "ricey"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.