Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I kinda dropped outta the car scene. She's running a d16z6 now, just been cleaning her up and maintenence. I did buy a badass camera though, so I might as well have used it on the car. :)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
SexyLudeGrl said:
nice :emthup: no lude?
He used to have a lude....but I think it got wrecked. Then he got the civic. Still clean as hell.

Nice work Mario!!

·
12,918 Posts
hey that still looks really nice luigi :D

Yes im also glad you dont have a thing for clear corners or altezzas.. about 80% of the time i see a "modded" civic.. ill look in my mirror and it'll have altezzas.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
you weren't kidding when you said you'd put up a thread "in a little while" when i pm'd you. haha

nice to see the 'vic doin well. love it! i still can't get over how nice that exhaust looks. i love the wheels.. didn't you have some 5 spokes on there that looked freaking awesome also?

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2qu1k4u said:
you weren't kidding when you said you'd put up a thread "in a little while" when i pm'd you. haha

nice to see the 'vic doin well. love it! i still can't get over how nice that exhaust looks. i love the wheels.. didn't you have some 5 spokes on there that looked freaking awesome also?
LOL yea I know!

Thanks! :) It's a Spoon N1 exhaust. I did have some 5 spokes on for a lil while, but they were just temp wheels. I love my mesh much more. :turn:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Nice :emthup: Good to see a civic making good use of OE parts and tasteful aftermarket bits.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
nice EG. Glad to see that theres one nice and clean civic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts