Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 91 prelude with h22a euro r swap .need help! I’m no wiz with wiring . I’m trying to find the best way to go about getting it up and running .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve gott the motor in the car everything besides wiring is together . Not running power steering not running ac,also got p28 chipped sst for now until I can find a good deal on a v3 Hondata. Before going to the euro r I had a USDM model h22a4 that atleast cranked in the car before but being this new motor has crank signals and such in dizzy I tried going to Ryewire and get they’re conversion harness so I could run my hybrid ass kinda hack job of a wiring harness things were soldered in places and all that to get my oem chassis plugs to work with the a4 motor . That harness I’m speaking of though now is all cut and I don’t even want to use that harness I want to go with something a lot cleaner and better . And I know of some wiring peoples like Ryewire or woreworx but nothing else . Plus I have questions on how a new harness from them goes into and plugs with the inside of my car . When my old inside harness is . I think I already know the answer . And it’s to just go through Ryewire. But what’s the best possible route? In your personal opinion . What steps should I take to have a fully reliable streetable daily that maybe I could run down a track now and again . Thanks Sean

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and I have a question about this orange plug that is by the shock tower as well and it pins to the ecu and it have two wires coming from it . One of those wires isn’t pinned and I have no clue where it goes

·
Premium Member
16,567 Posts
Rywire does not really support this chassis. But since you purchased their harness then you should call them.
MustardCat did purchase a Rywire and made it work so he is the better person to ask about getting his setup running.
He has a build thread in the build section where you can read through his swap to help you get more clarity and ask him for advise in his thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts