Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just swapped my 88 with a b21 now the windows and moonroof dont work...is there anything under there i may have not plugged in? the fuses are good. relay has power. i dont know what else it can be? i am looking thru the manual now and i dont see anything...i know the windows and roof worked prior to the engine swap...any ideas?

·
Registered
750 Posts
check power right at the motor and get a schematic follow it back to the problem. work from the motor back. double check the fuse. it could also be a ground connection.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
check the plugins to see if theyre connected and see if theyre getting voltage. Like playboy said, check the fuses again.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
check for power at the switches too. switch for moonroof, and driver's side window switch. they should have power as long as the ignition is on. i dont think the motors have a constant power source unless the switch is being operated. so test power at the switches, then test the motors for power while the switch is being operated, and while not being operated

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i tried the fuses and relays. everything seems to be working. i am gonna clean out the connectors and check the switches... i dont think there on the same circut thats whats weird...

also all the lights work. interior and exterior...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts