Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a DC sports front upper strut bar from a bb6 (5th gen) and i was wondering/hoping that it will fit our 4th gens? i know some people have the DC strut bar on their 4th gens but i don't know if they are the same bar?

i know some brands are universal and some brands need some modification to make them fit... for example the spoon bar needs to modded in order for it to work...

i really want to buy this so i can finally finish my DC suspension setup but i need it to fit... If anybody has any input that would be awesome!!

thanks in advance

·
Registered
812 Posts
I've always been under the impression only the rear ones were interchangeable, since the neuspeed front strut bar for the 4th and 5th gens have different part numbers.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah but the DC bar has an adjusting screw just like the rear one and the lower tie bar... if anybody has a picture of one a 4th gen that might help a lil

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I can get you a 4th gen Spoon front and rear.
i know some brands are universal and some brands need some modification to make them fit... for example the spoon bar needs to modded in order for it to work...

... If anybody has any input that would be awesome!!

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yo thinks axlline but i just found out from aries that the DC Sports bar will fit the 4th gens...

I have a friend that has been looking for some spoon bars so i'll keep in touch with you man!!

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
The DC bars are two different part numbers from the 4th to the 5th gen, for the front bar.
yea thats just to identify the car. doesnt mean it wont fit.

just try it. it wont take but an hour or less to install it.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Will do:burnout:
yo thinks axlline but i just found out from aries that the DC Sports bar will fit the 4th gens...

I have a friend that has been looking for some spoon bars so i'll keep in touch with you man!!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow so i guess aries was wrong... i spent 3 hours trying to get the bar on with no luck at all.... the only thing i can think of to fix this is to cut the end of the bar to shorten it or cut the adjusting screw... it was about 1/2 inch too long!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts