Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this has been answered , but i've searched everywhere and couldn't find an answer so i finally decided to post a thread to find out.

my friend sold his 5th gen and is going to give me the zeal coilovers he had on it, but i have a 4th gen so i don't know if they'll fit. can anyone answer this for me? :confused: also, what's the difference between them being made for a 5g as opposed to a 4g or vice versa? TIA, thanks in advance! :cheesy:

·
Registered
93 Posts
sorry if this has been answered , but i've searched everywhere and couldn't find an answer so i finally decided to post a thread to find out.

my friend sold his 5th gen and is going to give me the zeal coilovers he had on it, but i have a 4th gen so i don't know if they'll fit. can anyone answer this for me? :confused: also, what's the difference between them being made for a 5g as opposed to a 4g or vice versa? TIA, thanks in advance! :cheesy:
yep they fit!! just swap them on over.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a lot! do you know how much of a difference would it make on my 4th gen since it's made for a 5th gen? because when they were on my friend's 5th gen he said the ride was really stiff and they really hugged the road, i hope they'll be just as good for me.

·
Premium Member
16,914 Posts
thanks a lot! do you know how much of a difference would it make on my 4th gen since it's made for a 5th gen? because when they were on my friend's 5th gen he said the ride was really stiff and they really hugged the road, i hope they'll be just as good for me.
You are lighter so expect the stiffness.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool! thanks a lot! we figured as much, but wanted to be sure. now i can't wait to get them from him! excited!!! --->:spinface:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
definitely! just don't know how long it will be since my friend left the zeals at his cousin's house 2 hours away and doesn't know when's the next time he's goin back out there. :|

1 - 7 of 7 Posts