Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i always like the look of the integra seats but the bolsters are much better on the lude seats . the thing i like the most about the teggy seats is the head rest. so tonight (well this morning really) i pulled the head rest off the spair teggy seats i had lieing around and boom the headrest went right on the seat. it doesnt look half bad ither. i dont know if ppl already knew this but i thought he wtf i might as well post it.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
although i never use the headrest except for when im sitting at a stop light or behind a slow driver, which i then bang my head against it or put my head against it and look up and start cussing.....

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Preludesi_2004 said:
although i never use the headrest except for when im sitting at a stop light or behind a slow driver, which i then bang my head against it or put my head against it and look up and start cussing.....
i got to agree with this guy here.... i never really use it..

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
im forever using it..

learn to LEAN BACK and cruise!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meh pics could be up tommorow see how i feel, ya it isnt there for the head its there for the looks while your not in it, i find that the teggy head rest looks nicer then the ludes

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,348 Posts
You're not supposed to "use" it. It's a safety thing.

--J

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
headrest can be either.

our camry's raise up and down and have a ratchet forward. on long trips, it cna be adjusted so its quite comfortable.

teg seats are nice. i had a set in a toyota pickup, the were sharp.

and we need pics.

·
Registered
148 Posts
the cool thing about our headrests is that they tilt as well, a rare feature nowadays- try to find a current Honda that does, not even my 3.5RL..

·
Registered
587 Posts
playboyesq said:
well i always like the look of the integra seats but the bolsters are much better on the lude seats . the thing i like the most about the teggy seats is the head rest. so tonight (well this morning really) i pulled the head rest off the spair teggy seats i had lieing around and boom the headrest went right on the seat. it doesnt look half bad ither. i dont know if ppl already knew this but i thought he wtf i might as well post it.
Where were u able 2 find theses parts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got my teggy seat for free all i did was put a serpintine belt on my friends 2000 hyundai accent. he tossed them to me. I will get pics up ASAP but i noticed that the bottom of the lude rest is round were as the teggy one is square and they are a tad bit wider. They are also taller so when you tilt the seat forward it hits the sun visor.

oh and the ones that i have are black and my seats are blue so they look a bit retarded so dont laugh. but i will get pics its getting too dark to take pics right this second so tommorow after school i will

1 - 16 of 16 Posts