Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods....if this is supposed to go in OT or someplace else...do what you gotta do! :smilejap:

I need someone with a FAST car that wants to take it to the track sometime in Late July early-mid August (when I am able to get my car back and have my car at home). I don't want ANYONE under 500 horse...yes...I said NO LESS than 500 horse at the wheels.

It's time to light up the porsche and start adding victims to the belt.

What are you up against?
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo --- More details when you get to the track. ;)

Only STREET LEGAL competitors allowed....No race only cars. That's just unfair because my porsche is streetable...legally.

Yes...this is serious. If anything changes it will be noted.

Post up!!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
i'll race you, but you gotta not start till i shift to second ;)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CruZin89LuDe said:
i'll race you, but you gotta not start till i shift to second ;)
I will make an exception for you. I will give you 4 cars lengths...good enough? :tongue2:

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
haha this is amusing. how about you race anyone with 400 and above but you just have a boat load of people in your car... throw someone in the trunk, passanger seat and a deer on the hood !

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flylwsi said:
wish boosted still had that cobra of his ;)
or his lude...
For real. I would ALL over that race. I would be hella anxious to know where I would stand against him.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Your an idiot.... why would you put that on here? How many people on here have 500hp+ on here? More than likely if anyone has 500hp plus, you are going to lose. My friend has one and he has almost everything you can have done to it and its pretty fast but not untouchable.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
jdm bb6 said:
haha this is amusing. how about you race anyone with 400 and above but you just have a boat load of people in your car... throw someone in the trunk, passanger seat and a deer on the hood !
I can only fit 3 other peopel in my car, and not too much in my trunk....NEVER anything on the hood....But I wouldn't be hindered much by the people inside.

MdLude said:
Your an idiot.... why would you put that on here? How many people on here have 500hp+ on here? More than likely if anyone has 500hp plus, you are going to lose. My friend has one and he has almost everything you can have done to it and its pretty fast but not untouchable.
Don't call me any idiot. There are quite a few people with powerful cars on this site......

And if anyone had 500+ it would competition...Do you have any idea what my car runs? No...You don't. Hush up and move on.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
MdLude said:
why talk the shit if you don't know what he's got?
he's calling out 500hp cars for a reason.

why not just go back to your little corner and think about what you've done?

why did he call out 500hp cars?
b/c there ARE cars with 500hp, or people with 500hp cars, or people with 500hp friends, on this site. in his area.

so shut it?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
I have no idea what your porsche runs, I've actually never even seen pics, I just knew you had one. How bout some pics and info on it :emthup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Please name a some people on this site with 500hp+ to the wheels on this site, and i dont mean just 1 or 2. Its funny how he is calling out everybody when he does not even have the damn car.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
Butter I'm curious to know about this porche. This must be one bad ass porche 944.

edit: Mdlude I have a friend with an srt-4 with 500+ whp runs mid 10s at the track.

·
Registered
332 Posts
No, i am not saying that they are not people out there but i mean a good group of people with those numbers on here. 500+hp to the wheels is a hell of a lot. My friend has the same one and he has just about everything you can imagine to it and its still only in the low 12's. Who says his car is even going to run when he gets it back?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MdLude said:
Please name a some people on this site with 500hp+ to the wheels on this site, and i dont mean just 1 or 2. Its funny how he is calling out everybody when he does not even have the damn car.
The car is at a friends house 54 miles away because I do not currently have a garage for it at my parents house. I am not gonna subject my car to Cali weather if I don't have to. I will have a place for it this summer where I can get it in tip top condition. It runs GREAT, just hasn't been opened up in a while.

As I said in the "My Hondas" thread...I will post pics up when I get the car home....And there are those who keep up with my current events in OT that know I am not having th easiest time right now in life.

My porsche isn't that bad ass...I know it can hang with some of the best, but it IS NOT the best. I pretty much wanna see where I stand. I am trying to stay in the realm of my league...that's why I said 500 hp or more. And is that 10's on slicks or streets?

911's are teh sex. AWD TT Flat 6 or base Flat 6?

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
butterthegreat said:
The car is at a friends house 54 miles away because I do not currently have a garage for it at my parents house. I am not gonna subject my car to Cali weather if I don't have to. I will have a place for it this summer where I can get it in tip top condition. It runs GREAT, just hasn't been opened up in a while.

As I said in the "My Hondas" thread...I will post pics up when I get the car home....And there are those who keep up with my current events in OT that know I am not having th easiest time right now in life.

My porsche isn't that bad ass...I know it can hang with some of the best, but it IS NOT the best. I pretty much wanna see where I stand. I am trying to stay in the realm of my league...that's why I said 500 hp or more. And is that 10's on slicks or streets?

911's are teh sex. AWD TT Flat 6 or base Flat 6?
AWD TT 420bhp (stock):headbang:
and his isnt stock;)

he also has a 1971 911 S, a mere 170bhp, but its LOUD

·
Registered
758 Posts
Like i said very amusing. i test drove a 944 turbo 2 months ago, beat the living shit out of i, back end was fishtailing in 3rd which was scary might i add. i am very interested in pictures and maybe a dyno sheet.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts