Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im wondering why i keep seing new 3gs that have just now hit the streets... anyway i live in northern california
in redding california-and montgomery creek, and i am
seeing new 3gs not only in redding but near where i live,

i saw a nice, clean white one (90-91) with what looked like "Konigs"

then i saw one that i think was an 88-89 on Park Marina Avenue
(the same house that was selling a 2door accord that i wanted to buy like 6 mos. ago) and it looked like it had a wing on it and it got rear-ended and had primer in the damaged area, and the best part of all... IT WAS YELLOW!

and im wondering which 3gs are taking highway 299 all the time, i see like 3 different ones everytime i drive it

anyway besides that if none are members or friends of members ill see how many i can flag down and give this website to,m have a great day yall

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2fast4me said:
Dude only planes have wings. But any way, if you wanna check out some other cali ludes, give this site a go.http://www.socalprelude.com/
"oy yoy yoy!"...

1.) this is for socal preludes, I LIVE IN NORCAL!(i dont care what you say)

2.) there are more 3gs on this site than that.

3.) im already a member there.

4.) soo many more people on this site live near me than on that site.

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
If you see a gold prelude hauling ass leaving tire smoke behind on the last really twisty bit of 299 before redding, thats me :p

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bobnova said:
If you see a gold prelude hauling ass leaving tire smoke behind on the last really twisty bit of 299 before redding, thats me :p
have you ever been in this area, lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
2fast4me said:
Dude only planes have wings. But any way, if you wanna check out some other cali ludes, give this site a go.http://www.socalprelude.com/
Hehe... unless you're kidding, check the terminology. It IS called a "wing" granted its large enough and extended from the body of the car.

Or are you one of the peeps that calls them "fins" haha. Fins are verticle ya know... haha. And if I'm not mistaken, almost the entire body of a "spoiler" is fitted to the car and not extended from it. Haha... its late man. I'm going back to sleep.

I wish I lived in California but sometimes I'm glad I dont. Gas prices there... wow. I might as well be back in Tokyo.

Oh and I've been seeing alot more preludes around here in the Atlanta area as well. I guess people across the nation are starting to see how fun and low in cost they are.

·
Registered
750 Posts
as soon as i bought my lude. there were no ludes that even had rims on them. Now kids are eating them up left right and centre. prolly cause they see how pimp mine is ..lol

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no, they see how pimp "tony b's" 3g is, hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts