Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted some opinions from you guys,

I've read all about them. But wanted to get your your feelings. I'm not fond of Turbo.

The Jackson Racing seems to do the same as a vortech in power output. But the band is stronger right out the box. No lag.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I have one. Although it's not installed yet :tounge:.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a section for this. Search
Posted via Mobile

I see the poeple on this site are as bad as Honda-tech.

This is 5th gen section right? This is a 5th Gen part only right? This is the 5th Gen Discussion section? So why again should I post somewhere else?

So I won't even ask again or the same cock monster will try and thrash me.:tongue2:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
theres a section for BOOST, period. We get many noobs in here asking "turbo or supercharger" before they search. Its a bit annoying having to repeat everything we've already said when instead it can be searched for within the pp.com archives.

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
I see the poeple on this site are as bad as Honda-tech.

This is 5th gen section right? This is a 5th Gen part only right? This is the 5th Gen Discussion section? So why again should I post somewhere else?

So I won't even ask again or the same cock monster will try and thrash me.:tongue2:
It's really sad that you've been on this site since 2006 and you don't get it yet. The site has a forced induction site for a reason, plus most of the info you will need has probably already been covered and doesn't need to be said over and over. If you search you will get lots of info and you won't even have to wait for replies.

Its not like we "are as bad as Honda-tech". Almost any forum you go to if you ask a question that has been answered a lot of times with out searching people are going to tell you to search, not searching is wasting other people's time.

If you were truly in the right you would be able to defend your self without calling people unfunny unoriginal names.

Do yourself a favor and search, you will find a lot of good info and stubble upon some useful write ups.

·
_
2,494 Posts
it's really sad that you've been on this site since 2006 and you don't get it yet. The site has a forced induction site for a reason, plus most of the info you will need has probably already been covered and doesn't need to be said over and over. If you search you will get lots of info and you won't even have to wait for replies.

Its not like we "are as bad as honda-tech". Almost any forum you go to if you ask a question that has been answered a lot of times with out searching people are going to tell you to search, not searching is wasting other people's time.

If you were truly in the right you would be able to defend your self without calling people unfunny unoriginal names.

Do yourself a favor and search, you will find a lot of good info and stubble upon some useful write ups.
+1 / ibtl!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Hes just asking how the supercharger performs, alot of new members arent as aware of our "searching" rules.

Im not saying he shouldnt search, im just saying cut him a little slack, and at least answer his question.

From what i know, the JRSC is a nice all around package. I think supercharger whine sounds great, theres no boost lag thats found in turbos and centrifugal superchargers, It will basically make your engine feel exactly the same, just like a bigger more powerful version of its self. The 6psi pulley will give you a really good boost in performance without having to do any other mods, other than a tune of course. If you need more power, you can always get a higher boost pulley.

However, if you get the JRSC it would be wise to get a header and good exhaust to let the exhaust side of the motor flow well.

I really like the JRSC, im still trying to decide whether i want it or a motor build.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Attacking everyone that posts something someone might have answered at some point in time is a great way to not build a community.

I actually was curious to the answer to his question, not enough to post on my own or search, but I've been considering the JRSC myself.

And wasting other peoples time? Please..
You're not on here for any other reason than because you have time to waste. This isn't your job.

If you'd like this place to die and to no longer develop anything, taking all thats been said prior as indisputable fact, continue discouraging posting.

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
Attacking everyone that posts something someone might have answered at some point in time is a great way to not build a community.

I actually was curious to the answer to his question, not enough to post on my own or search, but I've been considering the JRSC myself.

And wasting other peoples time? Please..
You're not on here for any other reason than because you have time to waste. This isn't your job.

If you'd like this place to die and to no longer develop anything, taking all thats been said prior as indisputable fact, continue discouraging posting.
I'm not saying don't post, but when you post in an unorganized manner such as asking the same question many times or putting it in the wrong section it makes the information harder to locate and use thus making the site run worse. This site is supposed to be used as a place where people get info to help with there problems, if the info isn't organized so they can attain it the site doesn't do its job.

wether you want to hear it or not, time is being wasted answering the same questions over and over instead of putting new useful info into the site. Again, I'm not discouraging posting as long as it has something to offer the community. I discourage posts that have the same info that mess up the sites organization and make it harder for everyone to find the info they need.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Have you taken a look at my thread? I talk about my trials and tribulations of the JRSC and I share other mods I did it and a final power number when all was said and done. It might help you to formulate your own opinion on it.

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305018

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had the JRSC on my 99 auto and it was a world of difference! I didnt get any tuning done no exhaust, no intake, just the JRSC. I think it was great for reliability and overall driveability. Lets say it had enough power to throw the car into a highway underpass support at 40mph when it regained traction from being on ice! Anyway my .02 car is totaled now so if you want to pick one up I got one.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had the JRSC on my 99 auto and it was a world of difference! I didnt get any tuning done no exhaust, no intake, just the JRSC. I think it was great for reliability and overall driveability. Lets say it had enough power to throw the car into a highway underpass support at 40mph when it regained traction from being on ice! Anyway my .02 car is totaled now so if you want to pick one up I got one.

Thanks for the info.

I will keep you in mind when I get some cash.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
To the point. I have one. I love it. If you get it tune your car.
There are many threads on here that deal with what I/H/E, pulley, belts, Engine management, Engine internal, Engine peripherals, and various other topics regarding SC ludes. You just need to put some search time in.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Have you taken a look at my thread? I talk about my trials and tribulations of the JRSC and I share other mods I did it and a final power number when all was said and done. It might help you to formulate your own opinion on it.

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305018

wow I never seen your post before ... but such great dedication on the prelude .... I would of wanted to do what you did some day. But it all seems impossible for me. I'm jealous !!! lol

oh shit am i thread jacking this????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts