Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 97 prelude SH has 29,458!! anyone has lower?

·
Registered
708 Posts
damn, i thought i had the lowest mileage 97 lude

i currently have 82k on my sh

·
Registered
24 Posts
luda97 said:
my 97 prelude SH has 29,458!! anyone has lower?
Do you walk to work or what....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
got it last march with only 19,000 and i got a carfax to make sure it was right! the car never seen winters

i also have a 3rd gen:) 4ws! with a rebuilt motor/trans

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
115 or some shit like that. my jdm motor has 28k on it tho

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has to be stock miles!! i wanna get a jdm motor but mine runs great!!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
luda97 said:
got it last march with only 19,000 and i got a carfax to make sure it was right! the car never seen winters

i also have a 3rd gen:) 4ws! with a rebuilt motor/trans
carfax is not accurate.
if u dont report it. they will not know.
happen to a friend of mine. he brought a civic. carfax came out perfect. after a week later. took it to the MECH. they told him the mileage has been rollback.

ohh btw...
1998 with 53,XXX

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea true carfax isnt always right, i put skunk2 cams in it and the old cams still look brand new black still showing on the lopes everything looks new
i thought the same but the car shows it has the right miles, and im the second ower, first was a old guy who traded it in for a new bmw
the rims still have the honda wheel weights! i havent changed the tires yet but they are old but show good tread

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
luda97 said:
has to be stock miles!! i wanna get a jdm motor but mine runs great!!
28k are the stock miles on my motor. the type s it came from had 28k dammit....

·
Registered
300 Posts
165382...i dont think i win this one...:|

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
looks like i got the lowest miles for the 5th gen! everyone i tell cant belive how low the miles are, i dont drive it much cause i got a 3rd gen also that i drive everyday, that car has 160,000 miles but rebuit motor and trans hehe i had 13 cars and never had them longer than a year, i had my 5th gen over a year lol (preludes are the best)
as for lilredlude ur motor new but ur car still has over 100,000 so it aint stock!!
my prelude stock with 29k lol can anyone beat my miles? remember its a 97

when i put my car away for the winter on nov 5 2005 it had 28,780 i changed the timiming belt water pump, cam seals skunk2 cams/cam gear and switch to the h23 timming tensioner at 24,000 miles and lowered it 1.5 inch aem cold air intake also cat-back, besides that its stock and still looks brand new!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have n miles ;) , i have kilometers, but ill do the convertion and i have around 61 xxx miles on my 99.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
i passed 34k today on the way home from work. it also got a nice shiny wash job and it looks mint. it's takin a trip to charlotte for hin tomorrow :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
keep those miles low guys!! lots of preludes out there but none with low as mine hehe:turn: do u think mine prelude worth more cause of it low miles? the trade in vaule is $8000 but i know its worth more, i seen alot of 5th gens selling about $10000 and shock, i never seen a civic hold there valve lol well beside the SI (99-00)
cant wait to see if anyone on here has lower miles! i know i dont have the best car but i got something to brag about lol
i seen a 98prelude at a dealship not to long ago, it had 9,000 miles can that be right?? it must of been rolled back or the driver brought it and park it for 9 nine years and what would be damage to it? sitting for that long (if the miles are right)

2qu1k4u said:
i passed 34k today on the way home from work. it also got a nice shiny wash job and it looks mint. it's takin a trip to charlotte for hin tomorrow :)

low miles why u selling ur lude? looks very nice and its getting harder to find nice prelude that aint beat up or with high miles lol tho honda's last forever but everyone know once u hit 100000 miles its known to burn oil cause of the carbonfiber walls

1 - 20 of 42 Posts