Honda Prelude Forum banner

White Preludes Unite!

Tags
honda white
107K views 304 replies 166 participants last post by  dblude 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Rules of the thread

1. No comments- use the PM feature for questions/comments on the ludes.
2. Post pictures of the cars only. It doesn't have to be your car, but a White Prelude.
3. Enjoy!

How-To Post Pictures

See less See more
#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
well here is my 94 Si...just did my h22 swap from my ol 96 lude vtec.... so now it is h22 powered with ALOT of brand new parts...needs a paint job but interior is perfect and car only has 101k on it! wil include a couple pics of the swap. and yes those are clear 1 pc jdm headlights :D

NOTE: I did this swap myself with my dad at our shop...i did not pay anyone to do any work, lol....i just know alot of people dont do it themselves and they take credit for it...but yeah we did this ourselves...

#17 ·
LOL its all in the plans....but after everything else it needed when i got it i didnt have the money. those are the AR rims from my accord beater and the hurts my eyes every day but i cant do that shit myself and want to get it done as soon as i have the money. like i said.... i have some projects for while shes not on the road

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.