Honda Prelude Forum banner

White Preludes Unite!

Tags
honda white
107K views 304 replies 166 participants last post by  dblude 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Rules of the thread

1. No comments- use the PM feature for questions/comments on the ludes.
2. Post pictures of the cars only. It doesn't have to be your car, but a White Prelude.
3. Enjoy!

How-To Post Pictures

See less See more
#46 ·
No offence tot he guy with the white 5g w/ mugen kit....but, the USDM sidemarkers on there look BAD...not the good bad either. Also, whats up with the bumper fitment?
i bought it like that

it's cracked now too, it looks horrendous and the paint dosent match perfectly either... the rest of the car is straight. then the idiots who owned it before me tried to lift up the car from the fender when they jacked it up and dented the hell out of it so that looks bad too.

I'm not even gonna fix it, i perfer stock on white as opposed to anything fiberglass even if it is Mugen. I have a stock bumper and I'm gonna put that on and blow that fiberglass peice of shit away

#40 · (Edited by Moderator)
#52 ·
No, I did not know he had an H23. That was my bad. I agree with him on that now. H22 I would be singin' a different tune.

I didn't even know that honda-tech thought that way. My reasoning is totally different. I was originally going to go with a Tony Baker style job on my car but too many people have said that's what they are going with. I was going to go with the black rims, black lip, CF hood, CF trunk, and black roof. I don't know, I still may go that way but I like my car in how it looks so clean.

#63 ·

Currently being prepared for shiney new white paint:)

My Integra is white too:Rock:.... white Hondas FTW!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.