Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well the guys who did my body work didnt fill my front emblem...so theres the 2 holes there still...so i need to know which emblem i should use? how about this one?

lol...no but seriously i have a white honda h and a blue one...but i was thinking of buying the orig. chrome one...any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am going to put it on my 91 si...its white...i the rims are being sprayed blue so i was thinkin maybe a blue one wouldnt look to ghey...i am gona try em out i guess b4 i throw it on...my boy wants me to put an acura emblem on since he says no1 will know what the car is..but i put honda h's on my wheel center caps so that wouldnt work out to well...

·
Registered
586 Posts
So the autobot emblem is exclusive to Acura?

I say go with the purple decepticon symbol on white, would be the hotness.
All colored emblems are ghey but if you've got the power to blow someone off the road then they only laugh for a split second at your decepticon emblem until they can't see you through the smoke =p~~~

Danny

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Dude....you would get run off the road if you put that on your car here. There is a street racing gang here called the Transformers.....yeah, they are asshats!

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
roflmao....i think my lude would get run off the road by alot of ppl...i dont have much done to her. just cam gears headers and intake...it moves 100x better than stock but i dont care about the straight speed she corners lovely...maybe i should put the acura emblem upside down...cuz thats cool...:upside:

i think i will see the color of my wheels. if my blue one matches i may go that route. this car is taken forever to get back on the road. i havent had it since nov. and i have been payin insurance for nothing...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
deiz91si said:
my boy wants me to put an acura emblem on since he says no1 will know what the car is..

lol... thats the reason im shaving all my emblems off of the car... people dont know what it is now... think it looks good... then see its a honda and go... oh, an economy car....

i will keep the prelude in the middle light however thats about it

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
At my store, we just got some new SiR and GT-R emblems from APC. You should use the SuperStreet logo (we have those, too), and the APC edition logo (yup, got 'em) and SiR and GT-R. Then nobody will know what the fuck kind of car you have.

I'd go with OE chrome H-badge. Even if they match the wheels (glad you went with blue) it'll still look kinda wierd, unless you've got some blue graphics or something.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
graphics are gheyer then the dude on will and grace...but as for the emblem. i have an Si R emblem...i may just go w. the stock one...i painted my prelude in the back for the fact i didnt want ppl to know what it was except for a true luder who could spot a 3rd gen from a mile away...but panda pm w. some info on some emblems u have in that store of yours...

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'm not a graphics fan, either, but I was just saying that that's the only way I could justify a blue H-badge. But yeah just go with the chrome. Then hit them with a really light coat of gloss black, then clear coat. We did that accidentally to my friend's 97 prelude with the chrome letters on the rear bumper. Looked cool.

And that "prelude" script is cool, but I think it would look better if it was off to one side.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have like 9 emblems since i have had so many damn 3rd gens...but maybe i will spray one black. i was thinking of just buying some dupli color chrome paint...any1 have any experiences w. it? i dont wanna buy it if it looks like shiznit...

i would put it on the side but the **** who did my body work never filled the holes. cuz i didnt want anything on the car...so now i am faced w. the toughest descision of them all...lol...

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
butterthegreat said:
Dude....you would get run off the road if you put that on your car here. There is a street racing gang here called the Transformers.....yeah, they are asshats!
I think I remember those guys...haha.......

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
well you wanna hear something rediculous...

I go to look at my old car before it was mine (the teggie) ...in jersey.

i get there and im looking at it and this dude has a fucking STi badge on the thing...

im like come on man....what is that?

"i dunno i just thought it set it off ! "

i bought the car and before i left his drive way i ripped that shit off & gave it back to him.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
That chrome paint is bullshit. It's like regular silver with some clearcoat mixed in. Has a wierd consistency, too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts