Honda Prelude Forum banner

Which wheels?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Dented
724 Posts
1 or 2. put pictures of the car up. A - because someone like me might photoshop them on there, and B - because someone like me might just want to see a supermarine blue lude with a full motegi kit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Would love some Rota Torques but bit out of my price range. Already spent money on a set of new toyo proxies 4. Got the tyres already, just not the alloys.. lol. Volks too expensive aswell!

Without the front splitter..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a quick go at the photoshops myself..

Think these look unbelievably shit, or it might be a shit photoshop lol

Liking these..

Opinions?

·
Registered
174 Posts
imma be honest
neither they all look a bit ugh leee

=\

i say save up for some really nice rims so you wont have to make ANOTHER purchase on rims ;)

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,277 Posts
Honestly? NONE of those. They're a no-name brand and they look like it.

Buy some name brand wheels or nothing at all IMO. You're trying to cut corners by buying cheap wheels now- and it WILL come back to bite you on the ass later on.

If you can't afford Rota's, you need to keep saving and THEN look for some wheels.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I myself would stick with an alloy/polished wheel on your car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i kinda like the prorace 3rd ones even tho ive never heard of them :/
how much do they weigh?
17.3lbs

They're made by a company called Team Dynamics..

·
Registered
417 Posts
I would have sworn that was an OEM lip kit, and thats what I have planned to get for my EBP. But thats a Motegi? I need to rethink and reevaluate apparently.
OT, anybody have a link to a lude (pref. EBP) with a full OEM lip kit?

On Topic - Save up for better rims, they all look like crap to me. The ones on there already look better in my opinion.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't afford to spend too much on the prelude as I'm saving up for an R34 Skyline GTT in about 2 years. Trying to make the prelude look half decent for now.

Would love a set of Rota's but will have to import them in from US, and pay £150/$220 dollars ontop for shipping.

Found some more which I like the look of.. Some that look like rotas aswell :mrgreen: but I'm sure they will be alot heavier.

(Volk copies I think?)

Just waiting for the supplier to get back to me with prices, and then I'll decide.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok narrowed it down to a set of these..

Love them!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Those, or the last one in the post just above, would probably look killer. Somebody photochop em, I wanna see & I'm too lazy to do it. :tounge2: Also, I agree, wasn't really a fan of the first 3.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ordered them, no going back now! Now need to sort the suspension out, maybe lower it by 40mm. Hopefully won't rub.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts