Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm finding out, finding a set of OEM floor mats for the 5th Gen Prelude is a bit expensive. Does anyone here have a good option for floor mats, I've seen a couple of listings on eBay and also over on Amazon. Also online a couple of places like Coverking has listing for the prelude, has any one here have these floor mats and if so what can you say about them.

·
Administrator
6,798 Posts
I've actually been considering a cheap $35 set of mats off ebay just to get me by for now. New ones are as you said, very expensive.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've checked out Lloyd Mats and they have the prelude pattern with mats ranging from $70 for a set of 4 all the way up to $200 for all 4. Ive also looked into Covercraft and they have a set of 4 mats with the correct pattern for around $80.

Does anyone here have any of these floor mats in their 97-01 Prelude?

·
'01 Milano Red - BB615
982 Posts
People are trying to sell used floor mats for 97-01 Preludes on eBay for $150+. That's way too high...$150 should be brand new in box, not worn and dirty out of totalled Prelude.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People are trying to sell used floor mats for 97-01 Preludes on eBay for $150+. That's way too high...$150 should be brand new in box, not worn and dirty out of totalled Prelude.
bloodSHed

AMEN brother, I understand that some of these items like OEM Floor mats are getting hard to get, but to spend anything over $50 for a USED set that are worn is just crazy.

Like I said Llyod mats and Covercraft have the same pattern and with Lloyd mats has about 6 different options for the prelude.

Just wish someone here had a set so we can see what they look like.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Damn I shoulda kept the grey set i had that said prelude. The plain black ones i have now match and fit better not to mention seem better quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts