Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
ebay is about the only place. unless you look in the faq for interchangeable parts, you can custom fit an intake from a civic or integra.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
91PreludeJG said:
I got my weapon R short ram at a car accessory shop for $108, just a little over $100. If i wouldve known beforehand about the 94-01 integra CAI, i would've bought that instead.
how easily do those go on the 3rd gens?

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
easy enough, with a tad bit of cutting, it can be done in about an hour. Thats with me being a slow ass that day from being sick, and trying to use my dremel, ended up using a saw.

Heres my integra cai with battery relocation. the pipes are still cold to the touch even after having a little fun :) $45 shipped on ebay.

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts
for less then 50 bucks you can make your own short ram....

Go to a hardware store and buy some 3 inch ABS pipe about 1 foot... then just use your stock rubber elbow and hook up the filter on the end..... point it foward and you're done.

Just remember our engine bays are very very very hot due to the gangsta lean our engines have.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
what about hooking a short ram into a funcional hood scoop? i havnt painted my new hood so i wanted to get a functional scoop....none of that glue a P.O.S. on the top of my hood. I want a non-ricey, functional scoop..... how could i do this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.