Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
ebay is about the only place. unless you look in the faq for interchangeable parts, you can custom fit an intake from a civic or integra.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I got my weapon R short ram at a car accessory shop for $108, just a little over $100. If i wouldve known beforehand about the 94-01 integra CAI, i would've bought that instead.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
91PreludeJG said:
I got my weapon R short ram at a car accessory shop for $108, just a little over $100. If i wouldve known beforehand about the 94-01 integra CAI, i would've bought that instead.
how easily do those go on the 3rd gens?

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
easy enough, with a tad bit of cutting, it can be done in about an hour. Thats with me being a slow ass that day from being sick, and trying to use my dremel, ended up using a saw.

Heres my integra cai with battery relocation. the pipes are still cold to the touch even after having a little fun :) $45 shipped on ebay.

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
what about hooking a short ram into a funcional hood scoop? i havnt painted my new hood so i wanted to get a functional scoop....none of that glue a P.O.S. on the top of my hood. I want a non-ricey, functional scoop..... how could i do this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.