Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i used damplifier pro, second skin, whatever you wanna call it on my last car and it was great. Theres a site with a huuuuge write up of comparisons of all the sound deadeners and they rated damplifier pro and dynamat extreme the same... with damplifier about half the price

my question is what happened to it? you used to be able to get damplifier all over ebay and now i cant find any at all, seems like you can only get it on their site which is... no suprise, abotu the same price as dynamat... anyone have some lying around? haha

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
check caraudioforum.com and see if you can find a discount coupon. Probably not but the owner anthony "Ant" responds there. I paid like $225 several years back for regular damplifier 100 sq foot. I was just about to go to his/there site tonight for some firewall insulation. They do have a $500 gift card if you can name their next bedliner.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I guess it depends on where you by your dynamat. I was in best buy before Christmas and nearly had a cow as their trunk liner kit that 2-4 sq foot was $40!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts