Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help would be appreciated. I found this car one owner its spotless but i want to replace all bushings motor mounts hoses belts etc. Can anyone point me in a direction for parts!?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rockauto.com found many bushings and miscellaneous parts on there for good price. Just got all sway bar bushings and tie rod ends on there

·
Premium Member
16,567 Posts
Any help would be appreciated. I found this car one owner its spotless but i want to replace all bushings motor mounts hoses belts etc. Can anyone point me in a direction for parts!?
View attachment 27120

Welcome to the 3rd gen community, we no longer have a lot of parts for this cars in OE form or aftermarket.
We have FAQ for you to look at, its at the top of this forum so click on that thread and read up.

If you got this car thinking it would be easy to maintain, they you got the wrong car.
If you got this car understanding that this is the same as trying to source super rare parts and being very patient searching for part cars and negotiating with other luders who have hoarded parts over the years, and knowing that this is a project car now, then you came to the right place.

I have been supporting this car since 2006 and been part of the community since 1999.
You will find it hard to source parts but not impossible. Patience is key, and honestly if you have the room you need to get a good part car for parts.

There are no more new front bumpers, fenders, body panels of any kind, oil pumps, cranks, blocks, JDM sourced engines, harnesses, most engine parts, no hubs front or rear, rear windows, quarter windows, trim pieces, and crank pulleys, pretty much anything. And we have some parts that we have identified that can be used but sometimes it requires modification.
You can get some engine rebuilding parts still but not all of the parts.

We have bushing replacements, and we do have one source for specific bushing replacements for suspension. Its Super Pro bushings from Australia.

There is one guy who was part of developing the kit so you can order from him, or you can read up on the FAQ's were we have an ultimate bushing thread for other Honda's that we have searched out over the years.

For motors swaps, make the swap kits for the H/F and B/16/18/20vtec motors and transmissions, so if you decide to go that route if you decide to keep the car, then contact me for details: [email protected]

Good luck
Sean - www.1funryd.com my site

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the info! I had an 88 si in the mid to late 90s I wish i still had it now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts