Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched, googled, and froogled, but I think the best place to come for advice is right here from experienced luders. So, where can I get the best deal on a set of Koni Yellow's?

Thanks in advance for your advices!

·
Registered
59 Posts
not really sure, but good choice for struts. I have 'em on my car, very smooth, quiet. I would say just search discount parts stores on the internet and you should be able to find some. If not, just go to their website. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
And if you do find a kick-ass deal on them, post the link here and share the love!

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
dongmooner said:
I've searched, googled, and froogled, but I think the best place to come for advice is right here from experienced luders. So, where can I get the best deal on a set of Koni Yellow's?

Thanks in advance for your advices!
Most stuff I've bought has come from eBay. Typically you can find just about anything much cheaper there than any online retail shop.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
351 Posts
lude_22 said:
i havent seen any made for the sh
:shock: :eek:mg: :wzbigcry:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought my Koni Yellows from Shox.com, it seemed like a fairly good deal.

·
Type-Esss
4,714 Posts
lude_22 said:
i havent seen any made for the sh
True, but as long as you get base model springs as well you're fine. Just get the Neuspeed combo package from their website w/ street springs and you'll be fine. The SH has a diff. perch height on its stock struts than base models, so you can't run base springs w/ SH shock, or vice-versa. Just use base springs on base shocks and you're fine.
BTW, how do the Neuspeed-spec Koni yellows compare to Tokico Illuminas?

·
Type-Esss
4,714 Posts
BdoggPrelude said:
Does putting base model struts/springs on an SH cause errors in the ATTS? I've heard that sometimes suspension mods will cause errors in the system.
Now that I couldn't tell you. I've just always heard that you'd be fine as long as you change springs and shocks to base versions. I'm sure a major geometry change could cause problems, but I don't know about simple springs/shocks, etc. I'm very interested in this as well, now. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Cruiserdude said:
True, but as long as you get base model springs as well you're fine. Just get the Neuspeed combo package from their website w/ street springs and you'll be fine. The SH has a diff. perch height on its stock struts than base models, so you can't run base springs w/ SH shock, or vice-versa. Just use base springs on base shocks and you're fine.
BTW, how do the Neuspeed-spec Koni yellows compare to Tokico Illuminas?
I second this. Get neuspeed sport springs 55.20.16 from ebay, and the neuspeed koni yellows 1154SP3, and 1155SP3 from neuspeed's site. That's what I did, they came together great on my SH.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
BdoggPrelude said:
Does putting base model struts/springs on an SH cause errors in the ATTS? I've heard that sometimes suspension mods will cause errors in the system.
no. doesn't hurt a thing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts