Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats your opinion? ive been looking at some lately and i think they give the car a more aggressive look. i wouldnt get anything over 20mm though. what are the pros and cons?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
most ppl ive talked to said its just a look... doesnt totally help your driving which is hard to believe... if your wheels are wider then handling is better... duh lol... but if you get that big of spacers youll need to extend your studs out... i believe anything over 10mm you will and hell its only worth doing if you do something like that... personally ill find better things to spend my money on

·
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
most ppl ive talked to said its just a look... doesnt totally help your driving which is hard to believe... if your wheels are wider then handling is better... duh lol... but if you get that big of spacers youll need to extend your studs out... i believe anything over 10mm you will and hell its only worth doing if you do something like that... personally ill find better things to spend my money on

well i was reading where this dude bought 20 mm spacers and he loves them. i found a whole set for $80 shipped but i just wanted to get some opinions first. maybe 10mm like you said?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
what kind are they... i know eibach and hr are good spacers for what they do... but 80 bucks... put another 40 to that and you have your ebay knock off black headlights... are you lookin to autox this car or anything?

·
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what kind are they... i know eibach and hr are good spacers for what they do... but 80 bucks... put another 40 to that and you have your ebay knock off black headlights... are you lookin to autox this car or anything?
nope just like the look.

go check out my frank thread. i found out the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts