Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i know this question has already been ask b4. but i just want a quick answer? i want to buy a 16X7 wheel but i want a fat lip on it without having it stick out past the fenders. any pics would be nice too. thanks

·
I RULE YOU!!
1,750 Posts
Are you asking can it be done or are you asking other members for pictures if they have a similar setup?

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
its damn near impossible to have a fat lip AND not have it stick past the fenders. i know exactly what you're looking for, deep dish style look. just not gonna happen on our cars, sorry guy.

not unless you can find a set of rims where the spokes curve way inwards and are attached to the rim in like the center of it haha. and IMO that would just plain look gay.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i don't want it that deep. i want to buy a set of rota SS. whati want to know is what would be a good offset for them and stil give me a little bit of a lip. i don't want a deep dish just a little deeper offset.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay so what's deeper. +45 or +35?:Rock:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
eludethis said:
okay so what's deeper. +45 or +35?:Rock:
Go to the wheel forum and read the sticky!

Offset is how far the hub is away from the center of the rim.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
butterthegreat said:
Go to the wheel forum and read the sticky!

Offset is how far the hub is away from the center of the rim.
cool thanks for the quik reply. great stuff in there!thank you

·
Registered
82 Posts
motoxxxman said:
its damn near impossible to have a fat lip AND not have it stick past the fenders. i know exactly what you're looking for, deep dish style look. just not gonna happen on our cars, sorry guy.

not unless you can find a set of rims where the spokes curve way inwards and are attached to the rim in like the center of it haha. and IMO that would just plain look gay.
you sure about that?.....................

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
yup. the wheel center is almost flush with the outer lip of the rim, the spoke just bows inward, and this gives you a lip.

this should be in the other forum... wheel/tires

check my sig...

IBFTL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts