Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
Very hard to do, thats a carbed engine, meaning you need a carbed nitrous kit. They are available for american V8's and such, but not so much for carbed hondas.

NOS btw is a brand name, nitrous is the gas.

·
Registered
70 Posts
neonxiii said:
i want some nitrous, not really for use unless i really had to run from the po-lice. just mainly for looks
Uh-huh, gonna get you some nawzzzz to go with that bitchin' blow off vale!?!? :smilejap: How old are you?

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
So get a two liter soda bottle, paint it metallic purple, and run some plastic lines all over the place.
Presto, looks like nitrous.

Nitrous won't help you escape the cops, they have these things called radios, they go at, roughly speaking, lightspeed.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
i am.. an age :sneaky:
man im too fast for the police.
ill non-vtec my ass outa there with my h23, blow them away with my blowoff valve and.. get a $800 ticket. but it would be fun to get on tape.

·
Registered
541 Posts
hahah, funny shizz... h23s are slow as fuq even with nos... and your gonna blow your intake welds... you must live your life a quarter mile at a time ay?:reddy: gangsta.. haha

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
Honda_Quaalude86 said:
hahah, funny shizz... h23s are slow as fuq even with nos... and your gonna blow your intake welds... you must live your life a quarter mile at a time ay?:reddy: gangsta.. haha

Says the owner of a 110hp car to the 160hp car owner.

It's still not nos, nos is a brand, nitrous oxide is what your thinking of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts