Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well heres my dilema ive got my retrofit done and the WWRS lip kit on order and now 2 sparco torino2's on order now im looking at something else to get and cant really think of what to get next:

#1: http://cgi.ebay.ca/SUSPENSION-TECHNIQUES-F-R-SWAY-BAR-97-01-HONDA-PRELUDE_W0QQitemZ8054981100QQcategoryZ33592QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#2: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/jdm-HONDA-Prelude-Electric-FOLDING-MIRROR-bb6-97-01_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQitemZ8054928334QQrdZ1

#3: http://www.sparcousa.com/harness_bars.asp (this i most likely can make just need to mock it up when the seats come in)

EDIT: #4: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BNIB-Takata-Harness-304R-JDM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33725QQitemZ8056486425QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

also i dont wanna do any suspension at this time because of the lip kit and i dont want fogs because im still undecided on what type i want

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
jesseunvoas said:
well heres my dilema ive got my retrofit done and the WWRS lip kit on order and now 2 sparco torino2's on order now im looking at something else to get and cant really think of what to get next:

#1: http://cgi.ebay.ca/SUSPENSION-TECHNIQUES-F-R-SWAY-BAR-97-01-HONDA-PRELUDE_W0QQitemZ8054981100QQcategoryZ33592QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#2: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/jdm-HONDA-Prelude-Electric-FOLDING-MIRROR-bb6-97-01_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQitemZ8054928334QQrdZ1

#3: http://www.sparcousa.com/harness_bars.asp (this i most likely can make just need to mock it up when the seats come in)

also i dont wanna do any suspension at this time because of the lip kit and i dont want fogs because im still undecided on what type i want
1. Why would the lip interfere with suspension work? Didn't mine.

2. Sway bars do wonders I hear.

3. Sparco harness bar....sweet. Get some harness's and hook dem bishes up reel good.

Oh yea, what color combo did you go for with the torino's?

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hprelude5R said:
1. Why would the lip interfere with suspension work? Didn't mine.

2. Sway bars do wonders I hear.

3. Sparco harness bar....sweet. Get some harness's and hook dem bishes up reel good.

Oh yea, what color combo did you go for with the torino's?
sry this is why

1. i travel some gravel and anylower would be quite bad

2. i ve got somethign esle that i will add tot he original post

3. ive got the black torino 2's

EDIT: 4. i dont really know what harness i want but it would have to go well with the seats thats all

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
well as far as fogs, the only way to go for me would be the jdm fogs. and itd be badass if you had jdm folding mirrors too.

and suspension is a sort of a must have. youd look mor ethan a little silly with a sparco bar and all stock suspension otherwise.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
and it stops birds from shittig on your mirrors every day... so does a bb gun though.

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flamencolude97 said:
well as far as fogs, the only way to go for me would be the jdm fogs. and itd be badass if you had jdm folding mirrors too.

and suspension is a sort of a must have. youd look mor ethan a little silly with a sparco bar and all stock suspension otherwise.
now why would it look silly the lip kit brings the whole car closer to the ground and if it does look goofy ive still got 2200$ even after the seats and the retro and the kit so i can get some flexs if i must

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
jesseunvoas said:
sry this is why

1. i travel some gravel and anylower would be quite bad

2. i ve got somethign esle that i will add tot he original post

3. ive got the black torino 2's

EDIT: 4. i dont really know what harness i want but it would have to go well with the seats thats all
As far as suspension work goes, do a search for 'big nasty curb'. I assure you my friend, If I can lower my lude on these ghetto streets, *ANYONE* can.

I only stress this b/c dropping the lude was the BEST mod I've done to my car. These bishes truly were meant to be handling BEASTS. I can do 35mph turn 70 w/o sweating it. *NICE*

Black torino's? NICE. I'd say go for the Takata's, OR these beauts

Yea, that's the stuff.

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn this is hard and ghetto street and nothing compared to gravelled roads ask JLUDE i think he is in the same situation as me but he only travel 1 KM were i have 5 miles

as for the harness damn those are sweet so any real color would go nice i guess and i can get a pal to make me them up as well as the harness bar

and the sway bar i dont kow what the difference is between the one already on the car?

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
jesseunvoas said:
damn this is hard and ghetto street and nothing compared to gravelled roads ask JLUDE i think he is in the same situation as me but he only travel 1 KM were i have 5 miles

as for the harness damn those are sweet so any real color would go nice i guess and i can get a pal to make me them up as well as the harness bar

and the sway bar i dont kow what the difference is between the one already on the car?
Any color? Pft. Get those purple ones with the black seats and you'll offically be king pimp.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
they had folding mirrors over there in japan damnn i just figured out right now they did. when i get some money i HAVE to pick some up. how come we always get screwed over here in the u.s. where do else can you get some jdm mirrors besides ebay?

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bigballer8526 said:
they had folding mirrors over there in japan damnn i just figured out right now they did. when i get some money i HAVE to pick some up. how come we always get screwed over here in the u.s. where do else can you get some jdm mirrors besides ebay?
password JDM i think (google it man) good luck

damn 200$ those might have to replace the other :D thansk man

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
jesseunvoas said:
now why would it look silly the lip kit brings the whole car closer to the ground and if it does look goofy ive still got 2200$ even after the seats and the retro and the kit so i can get some flexs if i must
because your car would be riding on totally stock suspension with a big ol ricer looking crossbar. its not all about looking silly, its about being silly.

tell me then why you would want to put a sparco bar on your stock vehicle?? are you under the impression its going to do something??

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
flamencolude97 said:
because your car would be riding on totally stock suspension with a big ol ricer looking crossbar. its not all about looking silly, its about being silly.

tell me then why you would want to put a sparco bar on your stock vehicle?? are you under the impression its going to do something??
how else do i attach the harness's them......no seriously tell me cuz i dont know:wzbigcry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts