Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was about to ask on a request thread why there isn't threads that is a request to know the part on a prelude so I decided to make one and I hope it works out to be helpful for others. I think it should be in each gen category to keep it organized or just in a all-in one section so its not just for 4th gen but up to admins.

How it will work is you post one photo of the part and if anyone knows it then they post what it is. Simple right.

Make sure to be specific on which part like side skirt, wind visor, etc etc to make it easier on others to know what you are looking for.

I guess ill start but everyone is welcome to post if you are looking for something. Please try to keep this on topic for less confusion.

I am looking for the side skirts of this prelude.

I hope this thread helps others as well.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Definitely erebuni. I was at work and couldn't check my pictures folder, but here it is. This car was for sale locally a while ago.. I couldn't get him to sell me the kit separate though:

I'm kinda glad I didn't now. That rear looks super awkward with how big it is.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome thank you so much. Really appreciate it. I also hope this thread helps others instead of making a new thread to find a part to just post here and try and keep the forum more clean i guess would be the word.

I really appreciate the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts