1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mine is invisible :)

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Somebody inscribed 'Jon loves Laura' into the paint on my firewall AND I have mice living in my back seat cushion... You'll never find a Prelude in the world that has those two things together.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts

Angel Eyez.............need I say more?

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
the first day i got mine i took a whole lot of stuff arpart to give it a ridiculously thourogh clean - i found a dead fruit bat stuck under the old lintake pipe i had

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
im gonna throw up to some of these...

what makes mine unique at this point and time is my right rear suspension squeek which is noticeable and embarassing as hell, as well as my shattered catalytic converter that sounds like there's rocks flying inside a metal chamber and making a lot of ugly noise. :0 woot!!
my car looks good as hell parked tho!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Besides my black hood, primered fender, broken headlight, and broken drivers side door lock, which BUZZES obnoxiously loud everytime I lock my doors and scares people standing near?

Maybe the fact that the interior always smells good and a girl probably drives better than you do :)
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Besides my black hood, primered fender, broken headlight, and broken drivers side door lock, which BUZZES obnoxiously loud everytime I lock my doors and scares people standing near?

Maybe the fact that the interior always smells good and a girl probably drives better than you do :)
Posted via Mobile
Lol at the door locks.

But that other statement is offensive. I challenge you to a drive-off!!

rofl some of these r great.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
the first day i got mine i took a whole lot of stuff arpart to give it a ridiculously thourogh clean - i found a dead fruit bat stuck under the old lintake pipe i had
LOL damn i didnt know we had fruit bats in OH. Was it big? id prolly crap myself if i found them

Heh I have dead cicadas under my hood from their last time coming out.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
LOL damn i didnt know we had fruit bats in OH. Was it big? id prolly crap myself if i found them

Heh I have dead cicadas under my hood from their last time coming out.

idk if it was a fruit bat lol i googled bats and that was the closest thing to what i found - but then again it was half rotted - lol pretty sick - there were bones stuck under screws n stuff and if fell apart soon as i got it out - those damn cicadas were sick - i graduated 8th grade [if you call it that] and the ceremony was outside - i gotta say it was prolly the grossest funny thing ive been a part of - picture 30 14 year old girls running crying and screaming cause of bugs the size of your thumb - haha it was like that eygptian plauge

1 - 20 of 157 Posts