Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I really like these two body kits, but I don't know what they are. If anyone knows, PLEASE tell me!

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
dang, the first one looks like a hiro lip, but there seems to be some differences.

the 2nd one is a black widow kit. (i think)

·
Registered
765 Posts
the firstone looks like a hiro or a buddy club front lip, the sides are wings west rs with a big spoiler i would like to karate chop.

the 2nd one is ugly, lol

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
wow do people not read the other threads?? i do not know how the hell you guys think that could possibly be the hiro lip because its not. i posted like 4 pics or so in another thread. it also is not the buddy club lip. because i have it and it looks nothing like it. i do have the name of that lip though. its on my comp somewhere. i'll post pics and names of most of the lips that ever came out for the 4th gen preludes. so these damn "what lip..." threads can stop.

if you want the buddy club front lip. expect to pay 700-800 bucks for the real one.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
bboixtc said:
wow do people not read the other threads?? i do not know how the hell you guys think that could possibly be the hiro lip because its not. i posted like 4 pics or so in another thread. it also is not the buddy club lip. because i have it and it looks nothing like it. i do have the name of that lip though. its on my comp somewhere. i'll post pics and names of most of the lips that ever came out for the 4th gen preludes. so these damn "what lip..." threads can stop. .
if you'll read my post i said it LOOKS like the hiro lip, but there are differences.

how about you stop being an asshole?

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
lol sorry man. its just that people need to stop being fuckin lazy and posting stupid threads. People need to learn how to UTILIZE the SEARCH link. As a matter of fact. we should put the "How to use the Search on Preludepower" in the "How To's" section. Also, people you could very easily go to google and type in prelude body kit. and find your answer there. It's just really gay when you go to Preludepower, or H-Tech, or all those other lude forums to see nothing but the same repeating topics and stupid questions when the question has already been answered or they could take 5min of their own time to find the answer.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And now...bboixtc the asshole!

I searched everywhere, and couldn't find anything, thus I posted the pics. And apparently it isn't some extremely obvious one because otherwise everyone would know and give me definitive answers. I just asked for help to see if any one knew, I didn't ask for you to come in here and be an ass. So, if it is SOOO easy to find what these kits are, why don't you demonstrate and find them for us? It would only take, what, 5 min...right?

Anyways, I only like the side skirts on the blue one.

·
Registered
114 Posts
bboixtc said:
lol sorry man. its just that people need to stop being fuckin lazy and posting stupid threads. People need to learn how to UTILIZE the SEARCH link. As a matter of fact. we should put the "How to use the Search on Preludepower" in the "How To's" section. Also, people you could very easily go to google and type in prelude body kit. and find your answer there. It's just really gay when you go to Preludepower, or H-Tech, or all those other lude forums to see nothing but the same repeating topics and stupid questions when the question has already been answered or they could take 5min of their own time to find the answer.
Dude, you can't do a search based on a picture. Only words. And since she didn't know the name of the body kits (hence she was looking for the names) it would be IMPOSSIBLE.

·
Premium Member
17,737 Posts
shadowed said:
Dude, you can't do a search based on a picture. Only words. And since he didn't know the name of the body kits (hence he was looking for the names) it would be IMPOSSIBLE.
Exactly, except it's a she :D

·
Registered
7,189 Posts

chargespeed lip. ( i know that isn't what's pictured but oh well)

just for future reference..

there were a few guys on honda tech that mentioned a valuesport? lip.. but i couldn't find a hint about it, so maybe that's what the lip is?

i'm waitin for smart all knowledgable guy to tell what lip is pictured.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
danny_d19 said:
Exactly, except it's a she :D
lawl..thank you! People are finally catching on!

2qu1k4u, the picture doesn't load, maybe you could post it again? Thanks!

·
Registered
114 Posts
sexy94vtec said:
lawl..thank you! People are finally catching on!

2qu1k4u, the picture doesn't load, maybe you could post it again? Thanks!
Whoops, sorry about that. I usually just read the meat of the thread and don't bother with the names. And in my ignorance I assumed wrong. *D'oh*

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
k just got bak from work and i still didn't find the name of it. i do have it on my computer somewhere cause i have that same pic with the name. In the mean time here are some lips w/ their names for reference.

value sports type 1

value sports type 2

Jun

buddy club

azect:

aero magic:

spoon: (seibon now makes a replica):

hiro:

charge speed:

i know this is not a lip but this is the value sports type 3

and now rear lips:
azect

sorry about being a dick i hope these pics and findings redeem myself. someone should sticky this for reference.

i will post more later. i know that the pic he posted could be one of the following:

vision

exsos

gang's eye

buch

there are alot more lude lips out there. also there are quite a few accord 94-97 lips that fit ours with slight modification. not just the oem one.
i also forgot to post the wings west and kaminari lips but i'll do that later.

·
Registered
285 Posts
bboixtc, do you have any idea where to get any of the front lips you posted? ive googled them and cant find anything. i really like ALL of them, i just cant find any.

·
Registered
285 Posts
2qu1k4u said:
azect- topendmotorsports.com
a few others can probably also be found there
thank you, ill keep searching around for some more. i ben into the lude thing for almost 5 years now, and have never seen some of those lips. i want all of them lol.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts