Honda Prelude Forum banner

11281 - 11297 of 11297 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Two more motor mounts installed. Strengthened them up with a lil 3M Window Weld. Installed new lower radiator hose and thermostat. She finally warms up in a timely manner. Also installed two new Dome light door jam switches, now have nice bright Dome light.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
bump

·
Registered
129 Posts
Drove it to work again today lol. Might solder the radio wires this weekend instead of using butt connectors... The speakers are cutting in and out when going over bumps :p

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
It's not what I did to the prelude today but rather what fotof*ckit did to preludepower in the last week. They removed all the pics I looked for. Including their 3rd party hosting sign. I had just looked at the sunroof removal tutorial in the above tutorial section in the last nine days maybe the last 3 days. I have been busy. They where just there. All my pics that had been working till now like the tool thread and end all bushing thread are gone from the site. I have a flicker account now and will work on restoring them. Also good news I was going through my computer files and found I have the complete guessman wire location thread saved with the pics. So I will restore that in the future. It might be a bigger b*tch to restore then my end all bushing thread.

I was going to at least save the pics if not the text too from the sunroof headliner removal tutorial tonight. But they are gone. If anybody saved the pics let me know via private message or here. Same goes for the cylinder sensor tutorial. I will look on Dave's site to see what he has already saved.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Photobucket sucks!!

Moving further away from the comfort and security of the familiar Prelude.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was able to make two beer tap shift knobs for her (budlight and curveball) I wired a kill switch and gave her a deep clean. Just needing a radio and some rear speakers so I’m not listening to nothing while driving anymore!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Drained AT.....I DID NOT flush it. Added 1 new quart, filled to top with "experienced" AT fluid, rinse and repeat @ 1000 miles..... Fluid was pretty blech, but I didnt see any metal flakes.... so we will see how it goes...

·
Premium Member
16,567 Posts
What I did to my Prelude...

The motor came with that red painted valve cover and its nice, but the paint job on it was scratched up and I prefer real powdercoat crinkle coat....

And now I will be able to do some small parts for powdercoating....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Driving in my Car, listening to the radio, when all of a sudden, Clunk! Bang!! WTF??!! Look in rear view mirror, and I see a fan belt and a pulley rolling across the road! Double WTF?!

PS pump seized and twisted the pulley right off. Called my Row52 Buddy, Mario, and 24 hours later I get a near pristine "experienced" PS pump with pulley for $70...

However, what a PAIN IN THE ASS to install!!....

Oh yeah, Last week, Mario's Buddy, Rodolpho also installed a new Windshield for me for $185.....

11281 - 11297 of 11297 Posts