Two more motor mounts installed. Strengthened them up with a lil 3M Window Weld. Installed new lower radiator hose and thermostat. She finally warms up in a timely manner. Also installed two new Dome light door jam switches, now have nice bright Dome light.
It's not what I did to the prelude today but rather what fotof*ckit did to preludepower in the last week. They removed all the pics I looked for. Including their 3rd party hosting sign. I had just looked at the sunroof removal tutorial in the above tutorial section in the last nine days maybe the last 3 days. I have been busy. They where just there. All my pics that had been working till now like the tool thread and end all bushing thread are gone from the site. I have a flicker account now and will work on restoring them. Also good news I was going through my computer files and found I have the complete guessman wire location thread saved with the pics. So I will restore that in the future. It might be a bigger b*tch to restore then my end all bushing thread.
I was going to at least save the pics if not the text too from the sunroof headliner removal tutorial tonight. But they are gone. If anybody saved the pics let me know via private message or here. Same goes for the cylinder sensor tutorial. I will look on Dave's site to see what he has already saved.
I was able to make two beer tap shift knobs for her (budlight and curveball) I wired a kill switch and gave her a deep clean. Just needing a radio and some rear speakers so I’m not listening to nothing while driving anymore!!!
Drained AT.....I DID NOT flush it. Added 1 new quart, filled to top with "experienced" AT fluid, rinse and repeat @ 1000 miles..... Fluid was pretty blech, but I didnt see any metal flakes.... so we will see how it goes...