Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Limited Slip Diff? A diff isint a tranny is it?

Sorry its a dumb question and i couldent get a simple answer from doing a search.

Yes, i know a tranny is not a chick with a cock.

...Well not the one we are talking about. :tongue:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LSD>ATTS?

Atts>LSD?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Yeah.. pretty nec. stuff.

Somebody I know at school was doing donuts in the parking lot (the first time it rained in like 2 months) and when he spun it, the right tire wasn't spinning but the car was smoking.. I was like, wtf?

I then noticed the left wheel was blazin'.

Prime example of a necessary LSD..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nevermind im stupid. Of course having the power go to 2 wheels is better than one. I forgot that the ATTS doesent do shit untill your about to die going around a corner.

I should have known that from playing Forza for gods sake.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
SamEyeHam said:
Nevermind im stupid. Of course having the power go to 2 wheels is better than one. I forgot that the ATTS doesent do shit untill your about to die going around a corner.

I should have known that from playing Forza for gods sake.
lol

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Hey now, I like ATTS, and I've driven a lot of cars with very good LSDs. The ATTS isn't perfect; it's easily overpowered, and it's wicked expensive to fix. But it's really quick to react, and it's just cool to feel it in the steering wheel. LSD is fun, too.

Don't knock it unless you own it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RudeLude95 said:
Hey now, I like ATTS, and I've driven a lot of cars with very good LSDs. The ATTS isn't perfect; it's easily overpowered, and it's wicked expensive to fix. But it's really quick to react, and it's just cool to feel it in the steering wheel. LSD is fun, too.

Don't knock it unless you own it.
Dont be such a knock sensor!! (Get it? knock sensor... i know im horrible...):wzbigcry::wzbigcry:

Why would i knock it? I actually do own one. And nothing satisfies me more than hearing that outside tire squeal while it angles me around a corner. As they would say in top gear: "ITS BLOODY BRILLIANT!" Our cars hand like no other fwd car ever made. And there is a lot to be said for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.