·
Registered
70 Posts
:(

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I'd get that civic.

The subaru says $3,200 and it has 280k? It also says it's good for 200k+, which it's already over. I don't get it..

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I'd get that civic.

The subaru says $3,200 and it has 280k? It also says it's good for 200k+, which it's already over. I don't get it..
NO NO NO. the car is gonna last for another 200k, due to the quality/condition. At least thats what he says.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for trying but half of those r to far away... i need to buy a car in town.... and that civic i already looked at and needs a shit load done to it

i can get this car on the road for 1000 bucks.... thats etest and saftey included i just need it for a couple months a year it should last a few years no?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
for that price, fuck gimme a sec.
like i said i talked the guy down to 1000 bucks, it got 120hp and gets 35mpg, got brand new breaks and all it needs is a new coil for it to pass the etest which is getting done tommrow which is included in that 1000 bucks:D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
like i said i talked the guy down to 1000 bucks, it got 120hp and gets 35mpg, got brand new breaks and all it needs is a new coil for it to pass the etest which is getting done tommrow which is included in that 1000 bucks:D
it will last. But dont hold your breath for it to be any car for the longterm future.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
And one thing, they are disposable cars. If something goes wrong with them that's not just a simple fix, throw it away. Always one after another problems pop up on those cars. Just like neons.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts