Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha well i havent done much really, and my options are wide open but i dont know what to do first, i more less just have got the car running really good and i have a system, and Greddy muffler, short throw shifter, and alarm, car is in black primer, and has some in car neons(rice) new timing belt, plugs, wires, cap & rotor, brakes, airbox mod, carbs have been rebuilt and cleaned, along with the intake has been cleaned and i replaced the rubber boots between the carbs and intake. and i know my threads usually suck, haha. any ideas or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ideas?

Cam shaft

New carbs (keihin FCR +1)

Exaust manifold

new seats (used brides?)

3rd gen bumper

Brake upgrades (Performance pads, conversion)

Engine swap :D

Replace your struts/ get coilovers

Theres more and more to do, guess you have to know what you want your car to do though man.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya thats true i cant say for sure what i want to do with the car, right now its my daily driver so i dont want to tackle anything that will take too much time. I think i might put a new clutch in and my synchros are gone in my tranny it grinds bad into third gear. any tranny upgrades?

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
jdm it theres about a millon thnigs to do the 2nd gen i dont think u ran out of ideas i think u ran out of money the list to do ur 2nd gen goes on and on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts