Votes: 8 57.1%
  • gold

Votes: 6 42.9%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't think i can mask off a polished lip to make it though sandblasting, but if i can i'll add a polised lip.

the gold looks better on the screen, IMO. kinda looks like baby **** yellow on the sample.

going on my 17" rota subzeros, for my red 5th gen

bronze on the left
gold on the right

my car and the rims for reference

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
i would have to agree with a darker broze if that is at all possible, one of my friends powedercoated his civic rims, they ended up darker then what he wanted and it ended up closer to a copper color, but you should go inbetween this and the sample you have, bronze is usually always good on red cars imo

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think the only bronze or gold he has are the samples he gave me. if i wanted a differnt one, i'd have to buy the powder, and i don't know what quanty of powder i'd have to buy

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Here you are sir:

Current:

Bronze:

Gold:

Its too close to choose!! haha
Hope it helps.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they might end up on a black car. but in case i get stuck with them, i'm not sure what color to go. he said he'll take bronze or gold....

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
The photoshopped bronze above doesn't look different. You need a darker bronze color (not quite as dark as mine but darker than that). If you can't get the right color darkness there, maybe go somewhere else?

BTW, the gold looks to "Blingy" to me...it belongs on a car with green paint and gold flakes! lol

·
Registered
770 Posts
i think u should find gunmetal but thats just my opinion .... or go with the race look and do flat black

1 - 17 of 17 Posts