Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought some Western Epsilon Mesh Wheels off craigslist for my 91 and they ended up not fitting. At least I dont think they will. I guess they were off a 240 nissan so they're rear wheel which I didnt even notice. Not too mention I would need adapters for them to fit. Would have to go from 4x100 to 4x114. People have told me not too bother putting them on.

Basically, Im wondering if any of you guys know where I can find 14" 4x100. Im really wanting some mesh wheels. Knockoffs are fine. I don't know much, but I do know BBS are way too expensive. I bought the western ones for like $280. I have nice new tires on the car thats why im looking for 14".

Thanks. And new poster btw.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh cool! yeah maybe ill give those some consideration. Ive been googling my ass off, but 14" just dont seem to be a common size. :(

·
Registered
3,668 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha its funny you saw this. I totally came across this today. Plus with that price its hard to say no. at least its somewhat mesh-like. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Keep an eye out for BBS RAs as well, more common in 15" but I do believe they were made in 14" and the price is usually reasonable since they're one-piece.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Those look great on your car Jonathan.

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
they're 15" though he'S asking for 14. really a hard size to find...

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I have some 14x6 Enkie 92's on my lude I got them for $350 with 185/65 Federal tires 90% thread though hate the tire sidewall but love the tires grip nice. My Enkies came powdercoated black with polished lips. Imma get the lips on them restored and maybe get the rims machine finished. Gotta say finding a lower profile tire is a bitch for 14 inch rims. I found some 185/55/14 Federal's I believe thats the smallest profile you can run on 14 inch rim at least here in the US.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I have some 14x6 Enkie 92's on my lude I got them for $350 with 185/65 Federal tires 90% thread though hate the tire sidewall but love the tires grip nice. My Enkies came powdercoated black with polished lips. Imma get the lips on them restored and maybe get the rims machine finished. Gotta say finding a lower profile tire is a bitch for 14 inch rims. I found some 185/55/14 Federal's I believe thats the smallest profile you can run on 14 inch rim at least here in the US.
i found 205/50/14 and 225/50/14 too bad there m/t's and kuhmo v710s, really spendy tires lol

post some pics 3gtuner

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well thanks for your help guys. Yeah i might go up to 15s. 14s just seem to be a pain in the ass to look for. not too mention 4x100s :sad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts