Honda Prelude Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
DCOE45Z
2,946 Posts
Wesku, you car is sooooo nice man!!! I bet it just sounds sick spppooooling on B-series 2G....drrooooollll....

How far are you from the German border...next year buddddy!!!!

1-word......Autobahn. I got out of the airport right from Canada only to see how crazy it really is. 140-150 average driving with passing in the left lane over 200kms'hr. No other way to get rid of all those nasty deposits sitting in the runners from all those city k's hey?

J/K...but where else do you get the full potential out of your Prelude eh?

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Autobahn

you talking km's an hour? 140-150k? hell i do that in mph most the time ;o)

Trav so when you due back over this way again? Should have my new house by end of the month so you could come visit blighty adn have somewhere to stay could show you a good time in London!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm digging the new rims!! Car looks amazing as always.

I was wondering what happened to you

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
New Look

Wesku you have made me a whole lot happier buddy your now my favourite 2G obviously after my own :spinface:

looks sooooooooo much better with the right grille and the black colour on them loving the rims your car is the only one thats looks great in that colour i don't know how you pulled it off most cars look like yuck but yours is definately the best ever in that colour. Nice work dude and did you get the numbers for the girls on the hood :inlove:

Keep up the nice work got any majic treatments for stopping and preventing rust on your car?? About to do the full monty on my rust riddled B20A nothing major just a few bits round the rear screen and just surface rust that i need to get rid off and make sure it's nicely sealed in so it doesn't come back again in a hurry hammerite only seems to last a few years before it starts to bubbly up again.

Maybe some Rota CF-48's might be cool but the mims are period too and look good thought about the hotbits suspension at all for yours??

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Looking good but?

How about getting a stock SI rear spoiler colour coded with just a H badge on the back just seems like something is missing off the back and having the big arse SI bumper sticking out the back looks kinda weird with no spoiler just thought still looks good though!!

Oh some colour coded mud flaps all round i think to finish off!!!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
when are we gettin new pic

·
Registered
941 Posts
wow that lude is so sick ..i wish my lude had a b20

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
toook u long enough