Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i went to the dyno today at Philly dyno works. it got semi tunned. the basemap i was running off of was actually really good thank god and it didnt blow me up on the first run. i only have the dyno chart from the final run. but im gonna get the rest of them tommaorw. we did about 5 pulls. my max ponies that we got out of the car was 242.XX but it was to rich or to lean dont remember, but ither way i wasnt safe to run like that... so without fine tunning witch will come in a couple weeks or so im holding strong at 132 hp and 192 tq. pretty upsettin to be honest as i was expecting in the 250 - 260 range. but we'll see what the better tunning will get me and also i need to get myself some msd box cause my spark is breaking up, that shows in all the lil dips in the graph. ok here it is.

and some dyno pics for ya:

OHH AND YEAH, DONT EVEN MENTION BOUT THE 3 DIFFRENT COLOR LIP KIT, I PUT IT ON A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND ITS GETTING PAINTED ON MONDAY
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/djurchicprelude/DSC_04701.jpg

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
do you have the corrected numbers?

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
i still want to know the corrected numbers. the numbers on the dyno sheet are uncorrected.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BC2_BB6 said:
werd, didn't even think about making a comment about the lips...lol

dyno sessions are like getting physical at the doctor in terms of nervousness.

always be happy that it didn't blow up as i've heard some pretty messed up stories.
yeah man i was so nervous, specially on the first pulll.... i was chain smokin like no tommaorw
Boosted521 said:
do you have the corrected numbers?
what do u mean the corrected numbers, the dyno sheet says 232 hp and 192 tq
Hprelude5R said:
you might want to correct that 132 hp to 232.

With that being said, dude, what's the prob? You bolted on about 70hp on an unbuilt motor w/ no tuning?

Good numbers.
yeah i guess u can look at it that way.. but i was promised more, but i talked to the guy that made my basemap (he was gonna tune my car when he came up here from florida but it wasnt ready in time) and he said that he can gaurentee me 250 and up SAFLY, and if he dont get me to 250 he aint gonna charge me anything... were getting him up here pretty soon again next couple weeks, cause my friends accord that hes also gonna tune is gonna be finished getting built in about 2 weeks

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
look at the top of your dyno sheet.. it says uncorrected. corrected numbers are what you should go by. your corrected numbers can be lower than what it shows or higher.. that's what i'm wanting to know.

for example.. here is one of my dyno sheets from my cobra. at this point it had a few problems that were later fixed.. but that's besides the point. my numbers are sae corrected. my uncorrected numbers were in the 570 range.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ohhh, then i dont know the corrected numbers? but what ur saying is that my hp and tq is really lower then whats on the dyno sheet?

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
* might be lower, might be higher

1 - 13 of 13 Posts