Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Go Here for info > http://3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?p=921766#post921766

Price Per set is 295.00 +10.00 for shipping
This is what you get for 295.00 you get a one set of Innovative mounts Pic's coming soon with a Life Time Warranty the Bushing's is a standard 60A if you want strong like a 75A or 85A add 10.00 to the price.

·
Registered
194 Posts
"doubt they will go passed more the say 250"-ghettogeddy. If he is right about that, I will be a very interested. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
"doubt they will go passed more the say 250"-ghettogeddy. If he is right about that, I will be a very interested. Keep us posted.
Go 3geez for update.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
the only part of the mount from the placeracing 86-89 accord kit that will bolt onto the B-series motor is the driver's side mount as the right side is weld in and the rear crossmember on the accord is not the same as our lude so it's going to need to altered and or welded in also so thats whay I only bought the drivers side mount from them and that was still $180 for that 1 mount!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
dude if they make some oem upgrade mounts im the first to drop the cash

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The sign up for the mounts ends 1-30-09 that the day i place the order for them so if you miss out on this one you will be out of luck until next year.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Here a 2nd gen lude with the accord Place Racing Mount kit:unclesam:

the only problem is only 1 mount (driver's side) bolts in the rear mount has to be bent altered or welded and the right passenger mount has to be welded in also if this mount is adapted so it's a direct bolt in for the 2nd gen put me on the list as I need it to install my B16 ...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
the only problem is only 1 mount (driver's side) bolts in the rear mount has to be bent altered or welded and the right passenger mount has to be welded in also if this mount is adapted so it's a direct bolt in for the 2nd gen put me on the list as I need it to install my B16 ...
Done and there a update at the top

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
dude are u gonan do a stock mounts i want them for no engine swap

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
cool, now I just have to figure out how to install the cluch master..are you going to copy the A/C and P/S bracket also or are we on our own ?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cool, now I just have to figure out how to install the cluch master..are you going to copy the A/C and P/S bracket also or are we on our own ?
It is not hard to adapt the p/s and a/c from the B16 or B18 that what i am going to do and this mount kit is for the cable trany A1/S1/J1/YS1 so there need to worry about that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts