Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious about a few electrical related problems I have with my 92' lude after pulling it out of storage.

For some reason when I push my brake down (AT tranny F22A1, And yes I know my motor sucks LOL) the shift lock release seems to "dim" my clock and then the "brake" light comes on when going into drive.

Now my brake lights are always depressed it seems because the lights are really bright and dont light up when the brake is applied. My brakes have not been done in a long time so I bought brand new cross drilled slotted rotors with ferro carbon pads which will be installed shortly. I'm also going to change all the bulbs in the back end(reverse/brake/3rd brake light/blinker)and see if that fixes the problem.

If anyone can shed some light on maybe fuses or other things I'm not thinking of please do and sorry to bother you guys with nic nac problems but info. will be appreciated.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm going to check that and also it may be a bad relay I'm told, but I'll post it up when it is fixed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts