1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
what the hell is under your car?

·
Registered
476 Posts
that's nothing. you haven't seen snow yet..

·
Registered
691 Posts
I thought people had to be at least the age of 16 to drive vehicles? People please throw your little childhood stuffed animals away and not on your cars. I like the gold wheels though but little animals hanging off your car=gayness.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
lol not to be hating but do you mean in a different in a gay way?

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
i think there may be better ways of standing out than having a toy box under your car, IMO. otherwise great looking car. and you haven't seen snow yet, we got around 10" in the last 2 days here in iowa.

·
Registered
956 Posts
So I see you're a NYer!!! :top:

Being diff with a toy on ur tow hook is fine bc i did the same!! Gotta have your own way of fun with ur Lude right?!?!

Some of us NYers have small gatherings or "meets" within the LI area!!! Mainly along the LIE!!! At times it's at Hooters in Farmingdale!!!

If you're interested then hit me up and I'll get you in contact with some others that show up there as well!!!

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
to be honest, the toys take away from how nice your car is. it would look a lot better without them but to each their own. nice car

·
Registered
956 Posts
to be honest, the toys take away from how nice your car is. it would look a lot better without them but to each their own. nice car
That's very true!!! But who says you cant have any fun putting things on your car and posting pics of it instead of the car jus by itself?!?!

That's it...Ima go find my old skewl Bert and Ernie plush and let them hang on my tow hook when I get the chance and post up pics for support!!! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts