Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that as our Honda Preludes begin to age, we begin to notice problems that shouldn’t be there to begin with. One of the problems being trunk leaks. I have made this video to help anyone else who has a similar problem diagnose and repair the problem.

The link to the video is: (You can click on the link or the hypertext)
How to fix a leaking trunk

Show me some love, subscribe and share the video. Also, tell me what my next video should be.

Cheers,
Ali

·
Registered
25 Posts
sometimes its not as simple as that...but sometimes is...i have a leak upper middle between rear and front in trunk, both sides, i THINK its the body seam along UPPER rear window,(not very specific i know, useless information,maybe not accurate) i tried tracing it for months,,seems to come down right behind the wheel arches,finally drilled 2 holes in trunk to drain..getto i am aware, i think this leak is more common that people think,its NOT the light seals and VERY hard to track

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sometimes its not as simple as that...but sometimes is...i have a leak upper middle between rear and front in trunk, both sides, i THINK its the body seam along UPPER rear window,(not very specific i know, useless information,maybe not accurate) i tried tracing it for months,,seems to come down right behind the wheel arches,finally drilled 2 holes in trunk to drain..getto i am aware, i think this leak is more common that people think,its NOT the light seals and VERY hard to track
Did you check your roof drains? I also mentioned that in the video, I had one of them clogged up as well

·
Registered
25 Posts
yes, checked both sunroof drains for clogs, connection and leaking , very,very , very complicated leak i believe other people have had too,but they may not know it

100% not the sunroof drains

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, checked both sunroof drains for clogs, connection and leaking , very,very , very complicated leak i believe other people have had too,but they may not know it

100% not the sunroof drains

Hmmmm.... has the car ever been in a rear end accident of any type?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts