Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Oh Gee
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my headlight has been filling up with water when it rains. and the bulb exploded. the prelude manuel doesnt seem to help to much on this one.

we Tried taking off the headlight today, but cant seem to figure it out. i guess what im looking for.. is a way to get this headlight off.

It seems to be in there good, it look as if a spring is holding it and wont let go.

Do we need to remove the corner light? is it suppose to be complicating or it there just a few little nuts and bolts...?

the help would be appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yes, and she's not just talking about the bumper cover(body), she's talking about the metal bar BUMPER. It's a real pain I hear, cause I attempted to install my JDM headlights and gave up because I couldn't even get past the step of removing the stock ones. GL

·
Oh Gee
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea.. figured we would have to take it off.. mane.... what a pain.. i wont have time to work on it for another 2 weeks either.. guess im driving the maxima till i can fix this headlight.

·
Registered
38 Posts
yea the headlights are a btch kuz of hella hidden screws and bolts, but u'yy figure it out, good luck...let me know if u need any help...

·
Registered
688 Posts
it's not that hard. two bolts on each side of the bumper and the nut behind the lights. a screw on each corner of the cover in the wheel well and it pulls off.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Or....you could put fish in the water in your headlights and make it work to your advantage.

Sorry...I coulndt resist.

Headlights are a bitch for sure. But its not hard once you find out what needs to be done. Those step by step instructions should help you out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.