Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well most likey if you are reading this, then you have or need some parts for your 3rd gen Lude, and if you actually own a 3rd gen then i know for a fact you are missing SOMETHING, or want something better.

so i know as for me i have ALOT of engine parts and a few accessories that i could do without. so...

i propose a prelude meet here very soon in which we will not meet so much for showing off our clean 3rd gens but to swap and sell parts to each other.

im sure if you all are interested then we can get alot of good builds back on their feet with having the proper equipment to do so after the swap meet.

so would anyone be interested?

if this meet doesnt work out and anyone wants some cylinder heads for the B20a then PM me, i have like 4 goodies and 2 cores :laugh:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the prelude meets section?

·
Premium Member
9,140 Posts
It might belong in a different section, but I'm glad he put it here since I rarely read the other sections.

I would be very interested, depending on location. Since I'm one of the few members in Eastern WA, I'm sure it won't be anywhere close to me, lol. But I'm definitely interested.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Ive been thinkin about setting something up like this in the midwest jus havent had time hope it all works out for ya

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
i would be down for a road trip, if for nothing else than to meet some of the knowledge on here. i am always looking for more or better parts too. except you guys are in washington state which sucks. why couldn't it be washington d.c.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yeah washington state.

and the reason why i didnt post in the meets section is cause BARELY any 3g owners read that section...

and honestly, i want 3g parts not any other gen.. lol.

but they are welcome too, not gonna be Ludist or anything... :smile:

so where would you all want to consider meeting? and how about when temps get a bit warmer? like a month?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It might belong in a different section, but I'm glad he put it here since I rarely read the other sections. yes sir! i know i barely read the meet section either. and honestly, i didnt really think about it when i made this thread, but i knew i want a meet.

I would be very interested, depending on location. Since I'm one of the few members in Eastern WA, I'm sure it won't be anywhere close to me, lol. But I'm definitely interested.
well your welcome to roll out dude, im sure youll find something of use. or maybe you have parts?

so who here wants/ needs motor parts?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is anyone else at all interested? no? fuck it then.

so i got 3 people that want to meet in Wa?

well aleight then what do you have to trade then?

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
a saturday will be best for me

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok a saturday it will be, im fine with that.

now lets talk what day? and where? where is everyone located? like to make it kinda central for everyone to go to it.

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
I need to get rid of my 4WS system I don't want anymore and quite a few other things. If someone was interested in the big stuff I'd probably just drive my truck. A Saturday won't work for me 'cause I work every single one of 'em.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I need to get rid of my 4WS system I don't want anymore and quite a few other things. If someone was interested in the big stuff I'd probably just drive my truck. A Saturday won't work for me 'cause I work every single one of 'em.
well what other parts do you need? cause id like a 4WS set up, but the cahs is low as of since my motor build started. and what day will work for you?

a saturday will be best for me
are you available other days too?

I am down for this, I have lots of extra stuff. make it on a weekend though
yeah weekends are preferred.

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
I personally only want $200 out of it. I haven't replaced or purchased new tie-rod ends for it, however, I do have two 4-way 4WS hose splitters and the additional hose you add that is brand new as well. A Sunday would work for me, however, if I'm goin' to be driving my truck I'd rather not go to the meet and just deliever something of that size to someone's house, lol.

I also have a JDM B21A block and head (separated from each other, head dismantled only has valves and springs installed, unknown condition) that I want to get rid of. I'll let those go for $100 together.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I personally only want $200 out of it. I haven't replaced or purchased new tie-rod ends for it, however, I do have two 4-way 4WS hose splitters and the additional hose you add that is brand new as well. A Sunday would work for me, however, if I'm goin' to be driving my truck I'd rather not go to the meet and just deliever something of that size to someone's house, lol.

I also have a JDM B21A block and head (separated from each other, head dismantled only has valves and springs installed, unknown condition) that I want to get rid of. I'll let those go for $100 together.
yeah i hear that... would you like to trade for anything for that 4WS?

sunday sounds ok to me really. how about everyone else?

hmm, JDM B21... sexy, so the bottom end internals appear ok?

and to anyone that wants to buy that B21 i can sell you a B20a cylinder head that works perfectly for 100 as well, with the B20a cylinder head on the B21 block you get hella high CR.

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
The condish of the bottom-end internals are unknown, however, the tops of the pistons look healthy and there is minor scoring on the cylinder walls. The head looks to be really clean IMO which in turn would lead me to believe the block is somewhat in the same state. Not really looking to trade for anything really. I'm really just in it for what I paid for the shit and to rid myself of stuff for the extra space. Don't need MOAR! Lol.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well, i think if i actually sell some good shit at the meet then ill buy the whole B21 off of you, then put my high compression rebuilt cylinder head on it and have a beasty B21 build, with fresh bearings and rings of course...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
but anyways, who else has stuff to trade/ sell barder with?

and when do we all want to have this meet?

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
I have a b20a5 head,
clock with cover,
random emblems,
throttle boddies
b18 cams, if someone wanted to machine the cam like moto did,
a stainless pilot dual tip muffler
I am sure I am forgetting stuff,
anyone have a good header? I have one but I am not sure if I want to use it.
what I really want is some sway bars, but I may just have to settle with dreaming on that one.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts