Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 383 Posts

·
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for all Parts that are wanted for 2G Ludes only

Please post in this thread only, if you find what you are looking for, please reply in this thread and your old item will be deleted

Thanks George

·
Registered
16 Posts
rear bumper bar

Been looking forever. The one's I find always have major rust damage, usually behind the licence plate.

Need one from an '83-'85. Honda changed the mounts in '86.

tx, Dave

[email protected]
Vancouver, BC.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
hoooraahh first ever parts wanted post in the new sticky

generally what ive seen doen is just have one welded up at a local metal shop. remove your old one and tell them you need yours either repaird or fab a new one to match it. much easier than finding a non rotten one

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes- what TimO said - they are all rusty like that - when i did my resto I had them take all the measurements of the crumbling one and fab up a new piece

generally what ive seen doen is just have one welded up at a local metal shop. remove your old one and tell them you need yours either repaird or fab a new one to match it. much easier than finding a non rotten one

·
Registered
16 Posts
yippy for me!

Darn, guess I need a rotten one. The ones I had are long gone. (Yeah, I had 2)
Makes me think tho, wonder if I can find a fab shop that'll do em in aluminum?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Interesting. I just pulled my front beam off and was thinking about replacing it with something lighter. Aluminum would be cool and plenty strong enough if made right. Well, strong enough to hold the bumper on anyway. It wouldn't be as strong in an impact of course. Cost would be higher too.

C|

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
1,697 Posts
thanks, but his mailbox is over quota, anyone else have one?

I think Hayden (zoldrin) has his email address. Maybe see if he can get a hold of Matt for you.

His was the best I'd ever seen.

Zaahir

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
1,697 Posts
Wanted

Hi Peeps. I'm looking for the wind deflector thingy that goes on top of the sunroof. no big rush but i just thought i'd put it out there considering how busy the boards have been lately.
Zaahir

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Peeps. I'm looking for the wind deflector thingy that goes on top of the sunroof. no big rush but i just thought i'd put it out there considering how busy the boards have been lately.
Zaahir
im pretty sure i can order those in new from my work ... i should check for you, shouldnt cost too much to ship!

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
1,697 Posts
im pretty sure i can order those in new from my work ... i should check for you, shouldnt cost too much to ship!

That's awesome! But just to be sure i was talking about the big plastic thing that goes over the top of the sunroof and looks like the ones accords have too?
Anyway, if you can please PM me... Won't be used until the bodywork is done anyway ( a while away)

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's awesome! But just to be sure i was talking about the big plastic thing that goes over the top of the sunroof and looks like the ones accords have too?
Anyway, if you can please PM me... Won't be used until the bodywork is done anyway ( a while away)
yeah i know what you are talking about. Im pretty sure we carry them, or at least can order them in, but i may have to find one that has the same dimensions but for a newer car

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
wanting a pair of headlights not the lights the assembly. just need all the screws off of them. to put my new ones back together

also need a pair of door handles inside.

need the window cranks the part that makes the window go up and down . power window only.

1 - 20 of 383 Posts