Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im lookin for a H22 Crankshaft. anyone got one they would like to sell at a good price? or know where i can get one at a good price? i really dont wanna pay close to 3K for a Brian Crower. im looking at $150 to $300

any help would be awesome! thanks guys.

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
this is def the wrong section for this. try looking for the wanted section. this is getting old :roll:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
^well he does ask if anyone has one but in his defense i think he would take a website that sells them too... but youll just have to google used honda parts or h22 crankshafts for sale and look around... dare i say the honda dealer but a junkyard and your local mech that you use might could hook ya up... more than likely if your crankshaft is messed up you spend as much to fix it as buying a newer h22 longblock... its pretty much better to replace the motor...well unless you can do the crank yourself

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help....people take these forums WAY! to serious... OMG YOU PUT THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE!!! now i dont know what to do, he messed up my fung shway....lmao

thank you prelude2nr for atleast trying to help.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
u have been on this forum for over a year and have enough posts so i dont see how u dont know how to put it in the wanted section. and yes its annoying thats why everyone gets on ur case when u put it here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts