Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Those lights looks like shit....If you click the link in my sig, it'll take you to my myspace page which has a lot of pics of retrofits I've done.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
sorry... English is not my native language.
you need to learn how to spell first. what are sonar headlights?
Maybe you should learn to read before correcting people on their spelling.

To the OP: Someone asked about seeing these on a car before, or very similar lights and noone ever came through with a picture. I don't think they would look very good but I have never seen them on a lude.

·
Lambo Lude
3,703 Posts
give the guy a break not everyone is posting from an english speaking country.

to the original poster if you need new headlights look into the DEPO Black Housing OEM Replacements

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
you need to learn how to spell first. what are sonar headlights?
sonar is the brand, I have some clear turn signals they made.

To the O.P. : get some hid retrofits, they are worth every penny. Those ebay projectors break really quick and don't look very good.

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
Those lights looks like shit....If you click the link in my sig, it'll take you to my myspace page which has a lot of pics of retrofits I've done.
X2....... those lights are so bad you can see the crappy workmanship from the pics. That's really bad when a picture won't even hide how poorly made they are.

·
Oh Gee
2,276 Posts
For 1, i dont see where the OP said he was buying these headlights.

He is considering them and looking for pics, so keep your helpless opinions to yourself unless asked.

·
Registered
104 Posts
to OP. i have those exact headlight. i'm doing a retrofit project with them. just waiting on parts. There quality is pretty good.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts

He is considering them and looking for pics, so keep your helpless opinions to yourself unless asked.

I would agree. Same goes for the ebay finds thread. People should read the 1st post in there as well.

Mike (H4L)

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
give the guy a break not everyone is posting from an english speaking country.

to the original poster if you need new headlights look into the DEPO Black Housing OEM Replacements
The black depo replacements do look classy, I used them as a base for my E55 retros. The fitment isn't perfect but it is better than most aftermarket headlights I've seen.

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts

Point one: Those aren't even the right headlights that he is considering, so your not helping either.

Point two: any of the "opinions" I stated were for the most part very relavent to the topic. And we are stating our experiences so hopefully he doesn't get them and not like them, wasting his time and money . I've seen ebay projectors in person and the fitment isn't good and for most the halos burn out quick and the light output is worse than stock. And like I said in an earlier post, you can even see the crappy workmanship in the picture. ebay projectors look really cheap in person.

Point three: This is the intertnet, any body can join and freedom of speech is still there. You better get used to people expressing their opinions because the internet is full of them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts